The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'd say Kim's best normal is st.mk, but yeah that's a problem with her cr.mk for sure. Most of her neutral skip moves are react-able and therefore "fake" vs competent players. You kinda gotta throw the kitchen sink at them and hope something lands sometimes, which doesn't yield much stability/consistency.

I don't see her as a sleeper pick at all. IMO she is clearly a bottom 2 character. Whether she's better than Zangief or not is debatable, but there's no way she's above anyone else. She has tools, just less strong ones compared to the rest. Stubby neutral, low damage, the worst defensive options in the game are enough for me to make that call.

Marisa isn't hard to play, but it takes a fundamentally strong player to be consistent with her. She can be quite volatile due to her lack of speed, poor defense (not quite as bad as Kimberly's, but bad) and a 1 size fits all anti air option. I'd say the easiest character in the game is clearly Ken btw. He requires the least effort to be dominant and hits almost as hard as Marisa without her weaknesses.

I don't see a command grab as ever being busted due to it always being a risk.

Guile, Ken, Juri, Luke, Deejay and JP are all OBJECTIVELY better than her, so I hope you don't play any of them while talking about who need expeditious nerfs :mjpls: Cammy is generally seen as stronger (though it's close IMO). Chun Li, Dhalsim, and Blanka are arguably better as well.
Did you forget that Honda exists or something, lol? Ken's run stop combos are more difficult than anything in Honda's repertoire. That at least you have to be moderately competent player to do that shyt and is also needed to do good damage with him vs. not having to know how to do buttfukk anything with Honda to jeulz your way to master. And I don't even like Ken at all.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Did you forget that Honda exists or something, lol? Ken's run stop combos are more difficult than anything in Honda's repertoire. That at least you have to be moderately competent player to do that shyt and is also needed to do good damage with him vs. not having to know how to do buttfukk anything with Honda to jeulz your way to master. And I don't even like Ken at all.

Yeah I did forget Honda LMAO

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

I need to get half as good as this with Blanka at some point. :wow:

Here’s how you get to halfway

lead-paint.png

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just checked the evo brackets, and punk 2-0'd the whole bracket to top 6 :dahell:

The nicca didn't drop one single game :myman: