The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Y'all need to stop accusing nikkas of being :mjpls: for not liking that garbage, generic, stock sounding ass music:mjlol:

Every piece of music in the game was made by an Asian nikka so get the fukk outta here with the militant shyt:mjlol:

If you got the mental capacity to tolerate them weak ass bars from the character select screen rapper good on you but most of us are 3 seconds away from an aneurysm listening to that shyt:scust:

Luke's music sounds like background music for a food travel show:mjlol: Marisa's music sounds like a DeWalt power drills commercial:mjlol:

How can you look at Kimberly and not :gucci: at her level 3 music. You really believe that's what she'd be listening to in her headphones?

Nikkas don't hate SF6 music because it's hip hop based(which is a lie anyway because most of it isn't), they hate it because it's generic and lacks melody. It's unmemorable background music

SURVIVALIST, HEROIC AS A TIGER IS
:scust: :scust: :scust:

Someone said Marissa music sound like a Home Depot commercial now I can’t un hear it :heh: Cammy shyt sound like a bad migos hannah Montana EDM remix. Juri shyt sound like a villain’s theme from a Disney movie. Luke, Ryu, Ken all sound like generic trash. Only one’s hitting are Chun and DeeJay. Oh and the BH theme

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
how yall doin?

Im in Diamond 5 now with my ol Manon, but i think imma hit master if i keep at it this next week :steviej:. currently getting paired with low-level master ranked people and eating a lot of their food

also that rashid theme is heat. that 7/8 time signature, that jazzy secret agent man shyt..love it. know good and damn well i aint touching that character tho

Best themes to me are Juri, Honda, Manon Stage (Fete Foraine), this Rashid one, and Blanka

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Y'all need to stop accusing nikkas of being :mjpls: for not liking that garbage, generic, stock sounding ass music:mjlol:

Every piece of music in the game was made by an Asian nikka so get the fukk outta here with the militant shyt:mjlol:

If you got the mental capacity to tolerate them weak ass bars from the character select screen rapper good on you but most of us are 3 seconds away from an aneurysm listening to that shyt:scust:

Luke's music sounds like background music for a food travel show:mjlol: Marisa's music sounds like a DeWalt power drills commercial:mjlol:

How can you look at Kimberly and not :gucci: at her level 3 music. You really believe that's what she'd be listening to in her headphones?

Nikkas don't hate SF6 music because it's hip hop based(which is a lie anyway because most of it isn't), they hate it because it's generic and lacks melody. It's unmemorable background music

SURVIVALIST, HEROIC AS A TIGER IS
:scust: :scust: :scust:
“They gone say what they gone say regardless”:wow:

“You ain’t gotta really like me but you must respect me” :wow:

They had those bars ready for haters like you. Not to say there aren’t weak moments here and there, but this soundtrack was meant to express a certain tone and they nailed it imo. I’m glad you mentioned Luke’s theme, his is a perfect example of of how all the themes match the personality of the characters. The only miss there is probably Marisa’s.

And I can’t believe you’re hating on Kimberly’s Bushin Cypher, you got hit with that lvl 3 one too many times and it’s triggering for you huh:francis:

Generic and lacks melody you say?

Excuse me while I go miming in my living room.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Is there a shortcut to do your super in a combo ?

I see people going into supers after a light punch or light kick …

How ??? Are these nikkaz hands really that fast ?

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Is there a shortcut to do your super in a combo ?

I see people going into supers after a light punch or light kick …

How ??? Are these nikkaz hands really that fast ?
some people are fast enough to do it on lights but also you can buffer it for instance with Luke you can do qcb +lk (no special move attached to this motion plus can be cancelled)then do qcb+punch to do light kick into his level 2 super

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Currently teetering between Diamond 2 and 3. I think I have the ability to get to Master but have been dealing with too much other shyt to get good time in, and I've pretty much stopped labbing entirely since first hitting Diamond.

I won't even lie to y'all. It took me a while to admit this but SFV in it's current state has much better neutral play and encourages much more "honest" gameplay from players. SF6 is a superior game in terms of total package but when it comes to higher level online play this shyt is scrubby as fukk. And even the literal current best player in the world agrees.

The ability to raw drive rush was a massive mistake. It's confirmed that the screen freeze from DR literally eats your inputs which is why it can often feel so hard to react to. In general the game has way too many tools (both universal and within characters' kits) that allows players to 100% skip neutral, ignore fundamentals, and escape from costly mistakes.

I think SF6 definitely has the potential to blow 5 away in terms of pure gameplay, with some tweaks. But it's not there yet.