The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no way anybody could play through SF5 story mode and still believe that Rashid is from Harlem :dame:
:russ: Rashid missing friend is a woman

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Upon further review, I find that the soundtrack is actually great. Nostalgia and :mjpls:is blinding people from the dopeness in front of them.
It's better than the usual generic MIDI crap, but compared to 2, 3, and CVS it's garbage. They should have went the 2K route and got actual known people on the game.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Upon further review, I find that the soundtrack is actually great. Nostalgia and :mjpls:is blinding people from the dopeness in front of them.
Y'all need to stop accusing nikkas of being :mjpls: for not liking that garbage, generic, stock sounding ass music:mjlol:

Every piece of music in the game was made by an Asian nikka so get the fukk outta here with the militant shyt:mjlol:

If you got the mental capacity to tolerate them weak ass bars from the character select screen rapper good on you but most of us are 3 seconds away from an aneurysm listening to that shyt:scust:

Luke's music sounds like background music for a food travel show:mjlol: Marisa's music sounds like a DeWalt power drills commercial:mjlol:

How can you look at Kimberly and not :gucci: at her level 3 music. You really believe that's what she'd be listening to in her headphones?

Nikkas don't hate SF6 music because it's hip hop based(which is a lie anyway because most of it isn't), they hate it because it's generic and lacks melody. It's unmemorable background music

SURVIVALIST, HEROIC AS A TIGER IS
:scust: :scust: :scust:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Nikkas need to stop accusing nikkas of being :mjpls: for not liking that garbage, generic, stock sounding ass music:mjlol:

Every piece of music in the game was made by an Asian nikka so get the fukk outta here with the militant shyt:mjlol:

If you got the mental capacity to tolerate them weak ass bars from the character select screen rapper good on you but most of us are 3 seconds away from an aneurysm listening to that shyt:scust:

Luke's music sounds like background music for a food travel show:mjlol: Marisa's music sounds like a DeWalt power drills commercial:mjlol:

How can you look at Kimberly and not :gucci: at her level 3 music. You really believe that's what she'd be listening to in her headphones?

Nikkas don't hate SF6 music because it's hip hop based(which is a lie anyway because most of it isn't), they hate it because it's generic and lacks melody. It's background music

I can’t wait in 20 years where youre praising SF6 music just like 3rd strike players praising Infinite’s trash bars & Crazy Chili Dog after calling those tracks trash.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can’t wait in 20 years where youre praising SF6 music just like 3rd strike players praising Infinite’s trash bars & Crazy Chili Dog after calling those tracks trash.
Wrong nikka breh:mjlol:

I've been calling 3S music stock music for half my life:mjlol:

Nikka I do a one frame link double tap plink to skip that rap in the intro:mjlol: I ain't heard that shyt since 2007:mjlol:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Wrong nikka breh:mjlol:

I've been calling 3S music stock music for half my life:mjlol:

Nikka I do a one frame link double tap plink to skip that rap in the intro:mjlol: I ain't heard that shyt since 2007:mjlol:

And yet you here dropping infinite level bars. :bryan:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Ranked has so many lack of etiquette fools on there, scared to finish the fight n shyt. One and dones, don't want to hit rematch, lol smh. If matchmaking wasn't as fast this time around, I'd probably abandon playing it again, but imma keep it pushing this time around. Hadn't played ranked since about week 1 until two nights ago and now we got two diamond rank characters. Going to go for Diamond at least for any character I play, if not Master.