The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
Y'all need to stop accusing nikkas of being :mjpls: for not liking that garbage, generic, stock sounding ass music:mjlol:

Every piece of music in the game was made by an Asian nikka so get the fukk outta here with the militant shyt:mjlol:

If you got the mental capacity to tolerate them weak ass bars from the character select screen rapper good on you but most of us are 3 seconds away from an aneurysm listening to that shyt:scust:

Luke's music sounds like background music for a food travel show:mjlol: Marisa's music sounds like a DeWalt power drills commercial:mjlol:

How can you look at Kimberly and not :gucci: at her level 3 music. You really believe that's what she'd be listening to in her headphones?

Nikkas don't hate SF6 music because it's hip hop based(which is a lie anyway because most of it isn't), they hate it because it's generic and lacks melody. It's unmemorable background music

SURVIVALIST, HEROIC AS A TIGER IS
:scust: :scust: :scust:
Everything here is facts.....I cant wrap my head around nikkas on a hip-hop forum saying "SF6 soundtrack is banging" lol

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
One song has rap lyrics now the whole soundtrack is hip-hop?

Cacs kill me with the hatred for the soundtrack for this game, when folks were up in arms over the intro to SF4 to the point, they begged Just Blaze to blessed the FGC:

Hell, if anything. The soundtrack is more trap electronic, than hip hop. Folks forget the gawd SF was damn near a Rawkus album:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On a hip hop board, of all places, nikkas really caping for this weak ass shyt

Callin nikkas cacs like these ain't the most cac friendly, Eminem Recovery, Gatorade commercial ass bars:dead:

Some of y'all complaining about this game but now it's clear some of y'all just deserve to lose for your taste in music:mjlol:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
On a hip hop board, of all places, nikkas really caping for this weak ass shyt

Callin nikkas cacs like these ain't the most cac friendly, Eminem Recovery, Gatorade commercial ass bars:dead:

Some of y'all complaining about this game but now it's clear some of y'all just deserve to lose for your taste in music:mjlol:

On the real, the soundtrack is alright at best, but the hatred for the soundtrack is all cap when Street Fighter 5's soundtrack was mid as all hell.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"CACS JUST MAD AT ALL THE HIP HOP IN STREET FIGHTER 6 :mjpls: "

Nikka this shyt make me wanna go buy a new lawnmower

Fukkin Lowe's 4th of July sale commercial ass music:dead: I feel like buying some doorknobs when I hear this shyt:mjlol: