The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Yea call me a scrub Noob bum whatever. But I just can’t get into this whatsoever. I find it completely unfair that I’m matched up with people with have to press two buttons to do supers and other shyt while I’m having to do regular traditional inputs. IDC if the damage output is reduced it’s still BS(plus the majority of ppl using MC are just toxic) And then DI is a whole other thing. I just can’t wrap my head around the concept of someone mashing an armor break through neutral

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People who play Lily don't seem like they would be ragequitters, but it's a ton of them with yellow and red cards.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Is there a way to block modern control players?

I wonder what the long term impact that modern control will have in this game. I understand the goal is to make street fighter more accessible to the new generation of players while making things a tad bit simpler for veterans of the street fighter genre.

That being said, I can see how people can get frustrated playing against modern control while you’re using classic mode. This is something that Capcom may have to address in the future.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Grinding through plat with Juri I will reiterate sf players are the mashiest bummiest nikkas in the FGC by far :scusthov: the shyt nikkas do on the regular is indefensible

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Am I the only one that doesn't complain about basic shyt in this game (or any game really)? All this noise is reminiscent of the 09ers aka Oh'Whiners era of "fighting game players". "Why everybody don't play like how I want them to play" ass nikkas. Guess it's par the course tho.

I can't remember who said it, but loosely quoting, "You should NOT LIKE how your opponent plays. They're not here to amuse you, they're here to beat you." If what they doing annoys you, either beat them or figure out how to beat them if you can't.

The only thing that annoys me about this game or any fighting game really, besides the whiners, are the quitters. Run the set. Allow for the runback (whether you win or lose), Salute and KIM. Quitters in rank are a whole nother level of lack of etiquette, aside from if the connection is obviously bad.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Am I the only one that doesn't complain about basic shyt in this game (or any game really)? All this noise is reminiscent of the 09ers aka Oh'Whiners era of "fighting game players". "Why everybody don't play like how I want them to play" ass nikkas. Guess it's par the course tho.

I can't remember who said it, but loosely quoting, "You should NOT LIKE how your opponent plays. They're not here to amuse you, they're here to beat you." If what they doing annoys you, either beat them or figure out how to beat them if you can't.

The only thing that annoys me about this game or any fighting game really, besides the whiners, are the quitters. Run the set. Allow for the runback (whether you win or lose), Salute and KIM. Quitters in rank are a whole nother level of lack of etiquette, aside from if the connection is obviously bad.

Yes, you are the one special player who doesn't complain. congratulations :unimpressed:

Its also nothing wrong with quitting in a online match. Some people play so annoyingly you realize that you

A. are learning nothing from them
B. are in danger of throwing your controller through your monitor continuing to play them

Its diff IRL, but at home if I don't feel like playing you again I'm not going to.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yes, you are the one special player who doesn't complain. congratulations :unimpressed:

Its also nothing wrong with quitting in a online match. Some people play so annoyingly you realize that you

A. are learning nothing from them
B. are in danger of throwing your controller through your monitor continuing to play them

Its diff IRL, but at home if I don't feel like playing you again I'm not going to.

A. This whole, "I only play to learn" has always been a bit overcooked. And even still, you could learn plenty even in those said match ups, if you broaden your scope.
B. That sounds more like a you problem than a them problem, if you ever getting to that point, lol.