The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
What I found with Juri you just gotta learn patience and back up...don't even dash just back up. Homegirls dive is easily punishable especially with modern controls.

Cammy is just light strings to cancel a lot of her bullshyt. Next to Kim she's just an annoying spam machine, and Modern makes it easier because it's the same 2 or 3 strings they do.

I main Jamie so I'm always fighting uphill 90% of the time so I feel you breh :francis:
What's your CFN?

HonoredOne

Back on hiatus
Supporter
Daps
I play with him all the time his man on is good, but I gave him the fukking hands
you cry to much, you need to understand you in thecold, Breh. These are legendary street fighter champs in here. Khalil could whip your ass with any harasser, trust me. Outside me & rell an a few others all you nikkas food.

Gonna need my name added to that list, I’m the best here no debate.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beat World Tour mode. Wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did. I think it's because you can easily become over powered. It's definitely meant for casual players. Oh, and Marisa's a slut. I like her.

I have two yellow carded accounts rn. I cannot stand those players that have a hyper focus on anti airing. Like I'm not about to sit here moving back and forth like this a damn tournament. It's not that serious.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Who has a hoes Kimberly, Marisa, or Ryu I can spar against?
Beat World Tour mode. Wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did. I think it's because you can easily become over powered. It's definitely meant for casual players. Oh, and Marisa's a slut. I like her.

I have two yellow carded accounts rn. I cannot stand those players that have a hyper focus on anti airing. Like I'm not about to sit here moving back and forth like this a damn tournament. It's not that serious.

EVO moment 37 ruined a generation of players now every bytch ass ryu player thinks they’re Daigo.

Dead at Marisa being slut, :russ: I just made it to that part. Seeing her with titties in her alt is still weird.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Oh you would've HATED me back in SF4. :mjgrin:

oil_combination_hold_by_nanapow_d46i3q5-fullview.jpg

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Who has a hoes Kimberly, Marisa, or Ryu I can spar against?

EVO moment 37 ruined a generation of players now every bytch ass ryu player thinks they’re Daigo.

Dead at Marisa being slut, :russ: I just made it to that part. Seeing her with titties in her alt is still weird.

I'm OK with Marisa. I haven't played her in a week or so though.

One thing I realized is that this game needs an FPS option with the internet connection too. So many games tonight were laggy with 4 or 5 green bars.

I got tired of it and was giving those guys the one and done. Same with wifi players when they started to lag. Is there a way I can say no wifi without declining a match?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm OK with Marisa. I haven't played her in a week or so though.

One thing I realized is that this game needs an FPS option with the internet connection too. So many games tonight were laggy with 4 or 5 green bars.

I got tired of it and was giving those guys the one and done. Same with wifi players when they started to lag. Is there a way I can say no wifi without declining a match?
I was wondering why the symbols were different :snoop:

I'm about to decline all Wi-Fi matches in ranked. I played WAY too long last night because I haven't played all week. Made some progress, but I HAVE to learn to play it consistently in short periods. Playing for hours kills my hands, and I get worse and worse. I feel like CEO made the online goofies worse. These MFs play the SAME characters and do the SAME shyt, ad nauseum. 😴

And I stand corrected, DI is only the 2nd gayest shyt in the game, Modern is 1st. It makes baiting all but impossible in some situations as people now have robot "execution". Now the shotos can DP in places where doing it yourself is impossible or close. TRASH.

This game is pretty good, but the casual leaning shyt is mostly garbage. It's not like they're going to stick with the game, at the end the same peole win 75% of the time. They're going to get bodied and quit. It is what it is.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big Bird's Marisa strategy is so simple but effective and hilarious:mjlol:

He drive rushes in after every single positive interaction, so if he knocks you down he's DR'ing right in

Marisa builds a single bar after just about any knockdown situation, and drive rush is regenerating anyway so he's disgustingly meter positive after each one of these interactions :huhldup: while you're losing meter :huhldup: