The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
The rapping in this game is terrible. I thought they went this aesthetic to bring back the Third Strike feel for nostalgea.

I had the music muted at the beginning but unmuted it so I can play World Tour. The rapping in this game is super terrible.

"I got flows like the Oceannnnnnnn" :snoop:

They should have spent that money they had for Lil Wayne to do the promo to put some unreleased songs on here or something.
vvvvvvvv

CACCOM

Further proof Street Fighter is generic as shyt. The shyt is all tech, nothing else. The presentation sucks, the character designs sucks, the characters moves look boring, no atmosphere, no innovation, just some generic core gameplay. Everything sucks. SF isnt entertainment, its a damn occupation lol.

Street Fighter has always been big on cultural appropriation yet yall shell out money for this weirdos. Like I said their shyt turns out the way it does because these mfs lack any type of soul or charm, just like most if not all of its player base.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:why: :why: :why: :why:

Tell me you're not trying to pull of a slick "y'all cacs if y'all don't like this" argument. :mjlol:

Nikkas don't hate SF6 music because it's too "upbeat and urban" they hate it because that's shyt is bad:mjlol:

Most of it blends in and sounds like stock music. When I saw the tweet that said SF6 music sounds like the music you hear on MTV cribs" I knew I could never take that shyt seriously because it's true:dead:

And then there's the fact that the two standouts in a sea of trash, which would be Juri and Manon's stage themes, disprove your "upbeat and urban" argument because nikkas LOVE those two themes

Where Capcom truly fukked up with SF6 is going for this full hip hop aesthetic and music without consulting or hiring any black people. I'm sure that one Asian they had making all of that music tried his best, but that music is :francis:

There's an ocean of hip hop producers/rappers Capcom could've used that would've done far better than the bullshyt we got, even if they didn't want to leave Japan they still could've done better. Capcom need to commission an executive producer/curator like Rockstar has done using Alchemist for GTA

Seriously how do you hear something like Kimberly's level 3 theme and not :dahell::scust:? How does that music match Kimberly's aesthetic in any way?
I swear, I want to like Kimberly's level 3 super music...but I don't.
I thought it'd be a cool feature in the options to input whatever your own song choice for her level 3 to play. And if you could upload your own music from your library a la Tekken Tag 2 (a super underrated feature), it'd be even better. I'd have her put on Duck King's theme just cuz, lol.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Street Fighter has always been big on cultural appropriation yet yall shell out money for this weirdos. Like I said their shyt turns out the way it does because these mfs lack any type of soul or charm, just like most if not all of its player base.

Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat are part of the culture. I might need to make a separate thread for the best fighting game bars in rap. Capcom fumbled the ball hard on this soundtrack.

This right here got some good Street Fighter bars from a battle

I know you like Mortal Kombat look at this

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat are part of the culture. I might need to make a separate thread for the best fighting game bars in rap. Capcom fumbled the ball hard on this soundtrack.

This right here got some good Street Fighter bars from a battle

I know you like Mortal Kombat look at this

Stop engaging that wack troll breh

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is contrasting a company organizing an event with for the most part independent people running offline and online tournaments. Worrying about the Western FGC but what is he doing? Hosting Tatakai Tuesdays that gets nowhere near the numbers of Can Opener, TNS, or COM? Not only is he a dikksucker he is a dikk rider for something he had no part in and would never have a part in.

There was a SF6 Twitch Rivals two weeks ago that had a bunch of people watching, Chipotle has a 2v2 tournament going on. Pretty sure more stuff will be rolled out. Just another chance for him to pull his, "Japan and Japanese players so much better than Barbarian West players" routine.
Oh I definitely agree that Jiyuna was doing too much with the dikkriding which is also very uninformed take to make.

The truth is for the past decade plus, the American FGC has not only kept this thing afloat, but saved everything from dying a slow sad death. Japanese players have often expressed this themselves

There are hardly any Japanese content creators, there aren't many tournaments of note because it's illegal to play games for money in Japan, and the super major that they  did have, being SBO, died a decade ago. Why did SBO die? Mainly because Japan LOVES the American tournaments format. Double elimination and I can win money? American fg tournaments have fed the fgc worldwide

An overwhelming majority of the major fgc sponsors have been American based, and the American player base has been the bulk of fg engagement
. Majin Obama, who also lives in Japan has said that the Japanese fg scene has largely died and younger players are getting into strategy and mobas before they even think about trying a fighting game. Could this change with SF6? Maybe?

But yea I agree that with SF6 out everybody could benefit to think outside the box and get some different shyt poppin but nikkas like Jiyuna definitely can't see past their Japan worship

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Bruh I said it before but platinum has gotta be the most fraudulent tier I’ve seen. I’ve run through P3s and P2s like it was nothing. I should’ve just said I was an expert too so I’d be with them too.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Cammys and Juris on modern control is pure aids. I already don’t know when to press a button or what’s safe/unsafe with them

Any time you see their bytches dash in just mash jab. Their sorry asses are always going for bullshyt DR combos in to CA.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Any time you see their bytches dash in just mash jab. Their sorry asses are always going for bullshyt DR combos in to CA.

It’s not even the dashes. It Juri normals beat mines out(I main manon I guess) and the dive into pin wheel gets me everytime. And I’m still learning what is safe/unsafe with Cam hooliganism

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Just got this and its the first street fighter Im gonna take seriously

Im trying to choose between deejay jp and drunken master for a main

:jbhmm:

Ken is fun to play but everybody uses Ken