The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
I also had to deal with his command grab and other bullshyt. Dude did not care about his meter at all. You would have gotten smoked by him too.
I play with him all the time his man on is good, but I gave him the fukking hands
you cry to much, you need to understand you in thecold, Breh. These are legendary street fighter champs in here. Khalil could whip your ass with any harasser, trust me. Outside me & rell an a few others all you nikkas food.

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
You probably need to slow down. That's the most general advice I could give based on most people's initial issues with cancelling.

Focus strictly on getting the motion down as slow and smooth as possible. When it becomes natural to you the speed will follow.

Another issue players tend to have is being unaware of how much top players compartmentalize inputs. Most people will elevate their game just increasing the amount of buffering they do in neutral and footsies

When you watch footsies understand that there's a lot more going on than nikkas just pressing normals. What may look like just a crmk is actually a crmk with a fireball motion being buffered at the appropriate ranges. With that much buffered, all you have left is confirmation with the appropriate button to complete your special input. This is why some nikkas look like they have robot reactions. They're usually ALWAYS buffering in dedicated situations

So understand that 1. Slow down your inputs and 2. Learn the timing to where you can section off certain inputs for consistent buffering. It's easier to to do a fireball motion confirm into super when you already have the first qcf buffered from your designated normal

When you break down your inputs like this and master the separate elements they'll naturally flow together

truth.
you’re really good at breaking down the intricacies of the game. Respect.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imo SF6 has the best soundtrack of any Street fighter. It's ok to dislike it, but when people keep saying its the worst soundtrack to date. What They really saying is it's to upbeat and Urban for them.

Rell Shyt

:why: :why: :why: :why:

Tell me you're not trying to pull of a slick "y'all cacs if y'all don't like this" argument. :mjlol:

Nikkas don't hate SF6 music because it's too "upbeat and urban" they hate it because that's shyt is bad:mjlol:

Most of it blends in and sounds like stock music. When I saw the tweet that said SF6 music sounds like the music you hear on MTV cribs" I knew I could never take that shyt seriously because it's true:dead:

And then there's the fact that the two standouts in a sea of trash, which would be Juri and Manon's stage themes, disprove your "upbeat and urban" argument because nikkas LOVE those two themes

Where Capcom truly fukked up with SF6 is going for this full hip hop aesthetic and music without consulting or hiring any black people. I'm sure that one Asian they had making all of that music tried his best, but that music is :francis:

There's an ocean of hip hop producers/rappers Capcom could've used that would've done far better than the bullshyt we got, even if they didn't want to leave Japan they still could've done better. Capcom need to commission an executive producer/curator like Rockstar has done using Alchemist for GTA

Seriously how do you hear something like Kimberly's level 3 theme and not :dahell::scust:? How does that music match Kimberly's aesthetic in any way?

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
They made Blanka look like Reggie from Nutty Professor these rice cacs knew exactly what they were doing and weeb c00ns still play this soul-less manufactured ass shyt. Ol super traditional ass fighting game.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
CACCOM

Tell me you're not trying to pull of a slick "y'all cacs if y'all don't like this" argument. :mjlol:

Nikkas don't hate SF6 music because it's too "upbeat and urban" they hate it because that's shyt is bad:mjlol:

Most of it blends in and sounds like stock music. When I saw the tweet that said SF6 music sounds like the music you hear on MTV cribs" I knew I could never take that shyt seriously because it's true:dead:

And then there's the fact that the two standouts in a sea of trash, which would be Juri and Manon's stage themes, disprove your "upbeat and urban" argument because nikkas LOVE those two themes

Where Capcom truly fukked up with SF6 is going for this full hip hop aesthetic and music without consulting or hiring any black people. I'm sure that one Asian they had making all of that music tried his best, but that music is :francis:

There's an ocean of hip hop producers/rappers Capcom could've used that would've done far better than the bullshyt we got, even if they didn't want to leave Japan they still could've done better. Capcom need to commission an executive producer/curator like Rockstar has done using Alchemist for GTA

Seriously how do you hear something like Kimberly's level 3 theme and not :dahell::scust:? How does that music match Kimberly's aesthetic in any way?

Further proof Street Fighter is generic as shyt. The shyt is all tech, nothing else. The presentation sucks, the character designs sucks, the characters moves look boring, no atmosphere, no innovation, just some generic core gameplay. Everything sucks. SF isnt entertainment, its a damn occupation lol.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps

The rapping in this game is terrible. I thought they went this aesthetic to bring back the Third Strike feel for nostalgea.

I had the music muted at the beginning but unmuted it so I can play World Tour. The rapping in this game is super terrible.

"I got flows like the Oceannnnnnnn" :snoop:

They should have spent that money they had for Lil Wayne to do the promo to put some unreleased songs on here or something.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
The rapping in this game is terrible. I thought they went this aesthetic to bring back the Third Strike feel for nostalgea.

I had the music muted at the beginning but unmuted it so I can play World Tour. The rapping in this game is super terrible.

"I got flows like the Oceannnnnnnn" :snoop:

They should have spent that money they had for Lil Wayne to do the promo to put some unreleased songs on here or something.
Facts. Expected 3rd strike, or CVS at the very least. Got none of that. The swag they gave DJ, Kim, and Jamie almost makes up for it tho :ehh::heh: