The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
my cfn is illusoyun make sure y’all add me.
@Relldaproblem me and you need to engage in fisticuffs asap. I didn’t whip your ass to my satisfaction in 5. Come catch my fade.

@Khalil's_Black_Excellence dhalsim is ready to put hands and feet on them females you be crossdrrssing as in this game. Deejay ready to let the hands sing and let his feet boogie 2.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See. I ain’t Diamond but I’ll run the fade with any nikka here and hold my own. You sounding like a bytch, we will remember your name and trains are going to have tobe ran on you now. Pause.
You really came in here like a week later to defend your husband? fukk outta here nikka.

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
You really came in here like a week later to defend your husband? fukk outta here nikka.

Nah I came in here a week later to slap fire out ha bytch ass.
nikka your words don’t got no expiration date. You a hoe ass nikka run the fade or gtfoh. I here to lip erasable with ya peon ass. Run the fade or stfu.

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I came in here a week later to slap fire out ha bytch ass.
nikka your words don’t got no expiration date. You a hoe ass nikka run the fade or gtfoh. I here to lip erasable with ya peon ass. Run the fade or stfu.
I'm not gon do shyt now since you want it so bad bytch. KYS nikka and stop talking to me.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I refuse to believe these bullshyt ass PC players have the instinct or skill to mash cr mp DR into Drive Impact.
That actually gives you the most time to react and it's pretty autopilot.

mash on cancable move and forward forward, if it connects with something the DR auto comes out and that gives you time to react to the DI. It just cost a lot of OD bar.

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had to ragequit on this DI spamming fukk. I wanted to throw my controller through a window.