The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
my cfn is illusoyun make sure y’all add me.
@Relldaproblem me and you need to engage in fisticuffs asap. I didn’t whip your ass to my satisfaction in 5. Come catch my fade.

@Khalil's_Black_Excellence dhalsim is ready to put hands and feet on them females you be crossdrrssing as in this game. Deejay ready to let the hands sing and let his feet boogie 2.

My freetime ain't what it use to be but I'll add you once I get back to the crib.

Rell Shyt

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see why your ass don’t want to run that fade just party or DI the shyt back it’s simple. Smh gutter trash.
I also had to deal with his command grab and other bullshyt. Dude did not care about his meter at all. You would have gotten smoked by him too.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I also had to deal with his command grab and other bullshyt. Dude did not care about his meter at all. You would have gotten smoked by him too.
It's not always about not caring about meter, but knowing what they can get away with with who they're playing against. You don't always have to be conservative with your meter management. Especially if you know how to handle yourself in burnout and/or your opponent can't give you reason to deal with being in burnout. And of course, there's always going to be YOLO folks out there.

Stop being afraid and let me school you something proper.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cancelling into it consistently from a normal or special.
You probably need to slow down. That's the most general advice I could give based on most people's initial issues with cancelling.

Focus strictly on getting the motion down as slow and smooth as possible. When it becomes natural to you the speed will follow.

Another issue players tend to have is being unaware of how much top players compartmentalize inputs. Most people will elevate their game just increasing the amount of buffering they do in neutral and footsies

When you watch footsies understand that there's a lot more going on than nikkas just pressing normals. What may look like just a crmk is actually a crmk with a fireball motion being buffered at the appropriate ranges. With that much buffered, all you have left is confirmation with the appropriate button to complete your special input. This is why some nikkas look like they have robot reactions. They're usually ALWAYS buffering in dedicated situations

So understand that 1. Slow down your inputs and 2. Learn the timing to where you can section off certain inputs for consistent buffering. It's easier to to do a fireball motion confirm into super when you already have the first qcf buffered from your designated normal

When you break down your inputs like this and master the separate elements they'll naturally flow together

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I don't get this game. I beating people who are higher ranks than I am and losing bad to people who are unranked. What the fukk?
When you are used to playing at a competitive level you tend to think on a different level and not expect people to just do shyt at random.

In basketball you and your crew can be legit skilled hoopers and still lose to a random 5 on a tuesday because everybody brings something different to the table, it's part of the game.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
When you are used to playing at a competitive level you tend to think on a different level and not expect people to just do shyt at random.

In basketball you and your crew can be legit skilled hoopers and still lose to a random 5 on a tuesday because everybody brings something different to the table, it's part of the game.
Is that like Sparring a high level fighter and hanging with them and then sparring a wild crazy dude and getting tagged? I don't play basketball. I do MMA though.