The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Ya'll be coming at @Khalil's_Black_Excellence mad disrespectful and he takes it in stride :pachaha:
I've shat on and beat most of them for years. So they take it personally. :manny:

Anyways, decided I'd try ranked with Cammy last night and got on a hot streak. It took two Master ranks to stop me. Ended up placing Diamond.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Took me about 2 hours of neglecting my children but I finally made it to Gold today with Kimberly. I started all the way from Rookie at launch :wow:

Now I feel like I can chill out, make some progress on World Tour and experiment with other characters. I think Lily and Luke will be the next two I really focus on.

This strict regional matchmaking is really screwing me though. It takes forever to find a match and then I end up fighting the same people

Last edited:

HonoredOne

Back on hiatus
Supporter
Daps
I don’t care if you vouch for him he’s a rando in my room, fool. :ufdup:

The only reason I was DI so much was your button mashing ass wouldn’t stop and you were getting blown up towards the end, fool.

On god I’m gonna take this game more serious than V and I’m gonna wash your ass. It doesn’t matter if I win Coli Cup just as long as you lose, fool.

Don’t make me free you up with lily too calling me a rando 🤣

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you play Ryu FUKK YOU:pacspit: I’m running off on the plug every time after that first victory. Salty asses trying to find “true strength” but won’t run it back after they get it to 1-1.:pacspit:

:pacspit:
That might have been me :mjlol: :mjlol: