The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

i really hate raw drive rush so much more than drive impact, but i gotta use it more myself. summadeez nikkas be flyin across the screen like motherfukk a footsies

For sure

The part that makes it most annoying is that damn near every move out of it comes out so quick that even when you press a button to react, you're getting stuffed or trading. The button has to already be out to hit them out of drive rush, definitely think that needs to be tweaked

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
For sure

The part that makes it most annoying is that damn near every move out of it comes out so quick that even when you press a button to react, you're getting stuffed or trading. The button has to already be out to hit them out of drive rush, definitely think that needs to be tweaked
I've played against just about the whole cast now enough to feel that this just isn't true for any of them aside from Dee Jay, if your reactions are crisp. And even with Dee Jay, if you're at his max distance away, it starts to be mildly avoidable at least, to some degree, depending on your character.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Lol @ you calling my day two, 4th string Cammy braindead when you outchea with your main just doing DI on repeat, and getting blown the fukk up for it every time.

Also, that Lily wasn't a random, but someone else that I play with frequently, so he knows how to play against me, but he never fought me using Lily before. I got his ass right back once we rebooted the room.

There's a lot you don't know about Manon, lol me how to use her at all really. Ggs tho of me being the royal shyt outta you, but that was a given that we both knew was going to happen anyway.

I don’t care if you vouch for him he’s a rando in my room, fool. :ufdup:

The only reason I was DI so much was your button mashing ass wouldn’t stop and you were getting blown up towards the end, fool.

On god I’m gonna take this game more serious than V and I’m gonna wash your ass. It doesn’t matter if I win Coli Cup just as long as you lose, fool.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

The only reason I was DI so much was your button mashing ass wouldn’t stop and you were getting blown up towards the end, fool.

On god I’m gonna take this game more serious than V and I’m gonna wash your ass. It doesn’t matter if I win Coli Cup just as long as you lose, fool.

I dont care what your reasoning was for, it surely wasn't working out for you, lol. Good games. Git gudder tho.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

:picard:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Made Gold 4 today in about 3 hours. DI counter rate is around 50%. Starting to really get the hang of this game. Still not really doing Drive Rushes or extended combos. Winning on pokes, baits and footsies. Looks like the Sim match is the bad one this time. JP is an issue, but he feels gimmicky, like as soon as he's figured out he's done. Might just pick up whoever has the best Sim/JP matchup, regardless of who it is. Sim is the only match where I really wish I had Green Hand.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I don't know why but I wanted to try Marisa again and I think I'm better with her than Cammy:mjlol: This brolic bytch is the new M. Bison:banderas:. Nothing but frame traps. Got people messing up thinking they plus when they not.

I ended up getting a double perfect on someone and made my way to Platinum. My Cammy is Gold 3:russ:

Double-P.jpg