The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Entered a launch tourney here. apparently the TO paid to fly out Arlan Ash and Mena. Arlan won tekken easily.

I got 17th out of 128

As expected JP aint it. I'm probs switching to Juri. Sanford saying its a lot of bum shyt is correct. yes there is a answer to most of the bum shyt but you better punish it EVERY fukkING TIME. I lost my last match to Marisa Yolo'ing once and basically turning the game into "hold up or die" simulator.

This nikka Jp buttons are so god awful in neutral is appalling but I wanted to confirm in a tourney setting. since there is no chip you basically have to rely on gimmicking out a lot of wins by doing raw command grabs, drive rushes (and his isnt' that good anyway) and other rando shyt.

meanwhile some of these other nikkas can get in once. and win. and the JP mirror is actually a woat experience :mjlol:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Entered a launch tourney here. apparently the TO paid to fly out Arlan Ash and Mena. Arlan won tekken easily.

I got 17th out of 128

As expected JP aint it. I'm probs switching to Juri. Sanford saying its a lot of bum shyt is correct. yes there is a answer to most of the bum shyt but you better punish it EVERY fukkING TIME. I lost my last match to Marisa Yolo'ing once and basically turning the game into "hold up or die" simulator.

This nikka Jp buttons are so god awful in neutral is appalling but I wanted to confirm in a tourney setting. since there is no chip you basically have to rely on gimmicking out a lot of wins by doing raw command grabs, drive rushes (and his isnt' that good anyway) and other rando shyt.

meanwhile some of these other nikkas can get in once. and win. and the JP mirror is actually a woat experience :mjlol:
I agree with everything you just said that's why I said I needed another character, really JP might have to be the pocket tbh

People hate the counter but in reality that's the only defense available for him, and since nikkas can get across the screen instantly when you put them on the other side of the screen there's no real zoning

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I agree with everything you just said that's why I said I needed another character, really JP might have to be the pocket tbh

People hate the counter but in reality that's the only defense available for him, and since nikkas can get across the screen instantly when you put them on the other side of the screen there's no real zoning

oh its real zoning just not with that nikka :mjlol:

he can shyt on the bum ass charas but the better ones do what they want when they want too often for me

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I won my first battle hub with Ryu but after that, these dudes really kicked my ass badly :damn:

One of them went perfect KO on me :mjcry:

I need more practice.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Finally got to silver after dealing with Capcom shenanigans like having neg edge off by default and fukking my score up with constant freezes cratering my score. Need to start getting combos together to maximize the damage i am putting out.

Last edited: