The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The fight game done left me in the dust :mjlol:
I’m pathetic. Getting rocked online
Don’t have it in me anymore to grind and learn characters anymore :sadcam:
This probably my last fighting game I’ll ever buy:russ:
I felt that way during the beta, starting to catch my niche tho

@Khalil's_Black_Excellence you kept inviting me during sets my bad, imma look out for ya

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
the good dhalsim players be gettin an unreal amount of squeeze out of that character. i can't do shyt but respect it because them mfs stay movin and know about 4-5 angles at diff times to just tag you with dumb shyt because you thought you could be aggressive at a random period.

its like an oldhead on the court sayin "you reach, i teach" taking you to the post :damn:

you watch one of their streams and they not playin street fighter 6, shyt be lookin like a whole other game with how they're positioning themselves with midscreen shimmy floats n shyt
I realized how nasty Dhalsim was by watching high level players in SF4. That shyt blew my mind the shyt they would do with his slow ass :dahell:

I started copying some of their tricks and was fukking nikkas up online. nikkas are never ready for a rush down sim :ufdup:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Man this game low key made me fall in love with fighting games again. I copped SF5 but never really fukked with it, but played the hell out of SF4. SF6 is low key perfect to me. I already got 40 hours in this bytch and it's barely been out a week :heh:

Now I'm bought to cop MK1 (the first MK game I copped since Genesis) and low key thinking bought getting Tekken 8.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ya'll playing this shyt for ranks? :russ: just enjoy the damn game. The FGC is too full of killers at this point.

I mean, thats pretty much what im doing. The people that are nice at street fighter are gonna continue being nice, it takes too much time to get nice-nice.

I honestly just enjoy getting a couple wins off the nice nikkas :umad:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Gotta keep practicing and stay with one character that you comfortable with.

Not even MK1 and Tekken 8? :patrice:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
You know it's not week one of a new Capcom game without Sanford complaining:mjlol:

Translation it’s not SF4

I’ll raise you this with the joke known as LTG getting completely cooked using JP

I can’t even watch Dale no more breh. You tell his ass insecure in real life cause he only plays zoners and plays em one way.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Translation it’s not SF4

I can’t even watch Dale no more breh. You tell his ass insecure in real life cause he only plays zoners and plays em one way.

Is he lying tho lol. All these new games are like that. U gotta respect bums way more than in the old games.

Like in strive I HAVE to respect wven trash ass rams n nagos cuz they 3 hit combo does like 40% :dead:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Is he lying tho lol. All these new games are like that. U gotta respect bums way more than in the old games.

Like in strive I HAVE to respect wven trash ass rams n nagos cuz they 3 hit combo does like 40% :dead:

Yea he is, this isn’t the days of fishing for frame data or how to play a character. The game puts everything in front of you. Bums are those people who jump in 5x times after you anti air em, if anything they’re tryhards especially Ryu players. Tokido, Idom, Problem are still going to dominate, the issue here is the skill gap is closing and you aren’t as nice as you thought you are.

As for Strive not even in the same convo, everything SFV haters said about it is what Strive is.

Sanford is no better than LTG or DSP finding every reason for why they can’t adapt.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I mean the cast is terrible, and drive impact is maaaaddd corny. nikkas will be playing clean footsies, and eventually nikkas will just throw one of them shyts out on some hope and prayer shyt. shyts disgustya tbh :ld:

but hes a big baby so can't take him seriously.
Facts DI is garbage. SF4 was the official death of games without garbage comeback mechanics. Still better than Ultras and X-Factor:hhh:
I'm honestly not a fan of offense like this and I'm a marvel player.

Its a prevalent thing in games today where the game essentially devolves into "whoever gets their rocks off first" by giving the attacked 1085 ways to open you up and then on defense you have the options of block, mash, reversal, or pray.

Its nasty work, makes shyt feel auto pilot asf.
Why I stopped Day 2 of DBFZ. I need to uninstall that shyt unless they put pushblock in.
I’ll raise you this with the joke known as LTG getting completely cooked using JP

He and DSP are anal sludge. Pure trash. Can't believe they let him back on Twitch to get money.
You know it's not week one of a new Capcom game without Sanford complaining:mjlol:

He's right though. He was right about Marvel 3 to a degree also.
Yea he is, this isn’t the days of fishing for frame data or how to play a character. The game puts everything in front of you. Bums are those people who jump in 5x times after you anti air em, if anything they’re tryhards especially Ryu players. Tokido, Idom, Problem are still going to dominate, the issue here is the skill gap is closing and you aren’t as nice as you thought you are.

As for Strive not even in the same convo, everything SFV haters said about it is what Strive is.

Sanford is no better than LTG or DSP finding every reason for why they can’t adapt.
Can't let that rock. Sanford is an MvC2 champion for a reason. If you weren't around for that scene, you couldn't understand. Sanford was an elite player in his heyday. He earned his Marvel godhood. He was good in several other games but didn't stck with them. If he was a bit more animated and friendly (and especially not Black :mjpls: ), he should easily be where Yipes is, if not Justin, but, of course, they made him the villain. LTG is pure garbage. Full stop.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Anyone want to play a few rounds, add me and send an invite. I’m playing on PC/Steam. My user name is tumbleweed, trying to get a few runs in.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I just copped this last night, it’s fun. I didn’t play 3,4 or 5 so I’m guessing l these mechanics were added over time.

Ima Tekken player so this is quite different then what I’m used to.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm going to need a pocket character. :patrice:

After the onslaught of plus frame fukkery I just dealt with theres no way I can only have JP in my arsenal.