The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
JP looks like his Critical Art is smacking you around then throwing you out of a moving vehicle.
:mjlol:His winning outro quote would be
D7MMGM3.gif

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
Where you get this info from??

They are, thats why Ed is there to represent NeoShadaloo.

Hopefully Capcom puts some substance behind his character and not having him as just a smiling caricature. And dont make him bottom tier.

I wonder if that A.K.I. chick is F.A.N.G.'s apprentice :ohhh:

Starting roster looks dope, need more Boxer, Fei Long and Alex tho
Definitely need Fei Long

Daps
Reppin
Rinky Dink Records; Subsidiary Of Hypnotize Minds
SO here's the full link with names.... had no idea the person beside Luke was a woman :huhldup:

I also noticed that there's no 3rd Strike representation... as of yet. But I find it hard to believe that the Illuminati want be included in the base roster some how :jbhmm:

9d8tzk3qwc391.png

No C. Viper AGAIN? FOH!!!! And where is Balrog? But they bringing back fakkit ass Rashid and Ed? SMH. I will say I like the fact that almost a 3rd of he cast are brand new characters. Aside form Jamie and Luke (verdict is already out on them, they suck) they all look pretty cool (Marisa better be a fukking 100% dude. Tired of this weirdo shyt in video games)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I deadass thought Marisa was a KoF Ralf cameo in the trailer. :dahell:

Also, they really put Blanka in but no SF3 rep? I'mma have to call this fake on some pure hater shyt, ain't no way that green trash made it. We need a real Brazilian rep up in here, where's Laura at? :steviej:

FOH!! Blanka is leaps and bounds the best SF II character. And Laura is trash

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
No C. Viper AGAIN? FOH!!!! And where is Balrog? But they bringing back fakkit ass Rashid and Ed? SMH. I will say I like the fact that almost a 3rd of he cast are brand new characters. Aside form Jamie and Luke (verdict is already out on them, they suck) they all look pretty cool (Marisa better be a fukking 100% dude. Tired of this weirdo shyt in video games)

Early reports is Marisa is suppose to the first burly female grappler. C. Viper is prolly guaranteed DLC at this point, even tho Capcom have leaning away from heavy execution characters.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive