The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
SO here's the full link with names.... had no idea the person beside Luke was a woman :huhldup:

I also noticed that there's no 3rd Strike representation... as of yet. But I find it hard to believe that the Illuminati want be included in the base roster some how :jbhmm:

9d8tzk3qwc391.png

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SO here's the full link with names.... had no idea the person beside Luke was a woman :huhldup:

I also noticed that there's no 3rd Strike representation... as of yet. But I find it hard to believe that the Illuminati want be included in the base roster some how :jbhmm:

9d8tzk3qwc391.png
I was thinking the same which leads me to believe this still takes place before a third strike somehow.

But I don't really see how that's possible

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
We need to hear "toneeiiii" one more time breh :mjcry:

This might be the nicest dressed roster I've ever seen tho :obama:
I just fired up the Street Fighter Anniversary and used Sean against a friend of mine who was talking so much shyt.

My Sean TKO'd the breh in athletically elegant fashion.:wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The trailer looked dope... man i've been playing SF for a long time but they lost me at the parry system...TBH I could never get the hang of it...:ehh:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I was thinking the same which leads me to believe this still takes place before a third strike somehow.

But I don't really see how that's possible

isnt that panda girl in the trailer? she looks to be a teenager now so it has to be sometime after

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
T
isnt that panda girl in the trailer? she looks to be a teenager now so it has to be sometime after

It takes place well after 3 look at the billboards. Gill utopia is reality, Ryu is old as fukk and apparently has Oro’s robe. Plus that girl Chun is training is the one kidnapped in 3 and AKI is def FANG’s protege.

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio

9d8tzk3qwc391.png
I deadass thought Marisa was a KoF Ralf cameo in the trailer. :dahell:

Also, they really put Blanka in but no SF3 rep? I'mma have to call this fake on some pure hater shyt, ain't no way that green trash made it. We need a real Brazilian rep up in here, where's Laura at? :steviej:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Where you get this info from??

They are, thats why Ed is there to represent NeoShadaloo.

Hopefully Capcom puts some substance behind his character and not having him as just a smiling caricature. And dont make him bottom tier.

I wonder if that A.K.I. chick is F.A.N.G.'s apprentice :ohhh:

Starting roster looks dope, need more Boxer, Fei Long and Alex tho

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I deadass thought Marisa was a KoF Ralf cameo in the trailer. :dahell:

Also, they really put Blanka in but no SF3 rep? I'mma have to call this fake on some pure hater shyt, ain't no way that green trash made it. We need a real Brazilian rep up in here, where's Laura at? :steviej:

No Alpha or Final Fight rep as well

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Game mostly looks gorgeous, albeit I'm surprised no one said anything about some of the moves and animations looking a bit stiff and weird (check Ryu's Fierce Punch into Roundhouse Kick target combo for example). Designs look great, especially showing the leaked roster and I'm glad they finally created an African American female character. But bringing back Blanka over Laura or Sean is a fukking travesty. Why must fighting games always have these one off, bizarre freak monster clown characters is beyond me. Could've had multiple black/brown characters, but no, we still gotta have our weird ass nikkas representation instead.