The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Game mostly looks gorgeous, albeit I'm surprised no one said anything about some of the moves and animations looking a bit stiff and weird (check Ryu's Fierce Punch into Roundhouse Kick target combo for example). Designs look great, especially showing the leaked roster and I'm glad they finally created an African American female character. But bringing back Blanka over Laura or Sean is a fukking travesty. Why must fighting games always have these one off, bizarre freak monster clown characters is beyond me.
It definitely looks pretty stiff and weird, all the special cancels looked off, even his hadouken animation

But without really seeing a gameplay breakdown and seeing it in motion its hard to tell if that's not doctored gameplay or a work in progress so I'm not jumping to conclusions

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
SO here's the full link with names.... had no idea the person beside Luke was a woman :huhldup:

I also noticed that there's no 3rd Strike representation... as of yet. But I find it hard to believe that the Illuminati want be included in the base roster some how :jbhmm:

9d8tzk3qwc391.png
Thank fukk they fixed Ken. He looked so idiotic in 5 that I dropped the game.

They need more breh characters in this game. Black characters in general.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Game mostly looks gorgeous, albeit I'm surprised no one said anything about some of the moves and animations looking a bit stiff and weird (check Ryu's Fierce Punch into Roundhouse Kick target combo for example). Designs look great, especially showing the leaked roster and I'm glad they finally created an African American female character. But bringing back Blanka over Laura or Sean is a fukking travesty. Why must fighting games always have these one off, bizarre freak monster clown characters is beyond me. Could've had multiple black/brown characters, but no, we still gotta have our weird ass nikkas representation instead.

I definitely don't like Jamie's face or his walking animation. It looks off.

100% on Sean and Laura and also Elena. We need more black rep...glad they finally included DeeJay too.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Thank fukk they fixed Ken. He looked so idiotic in 5 that I dropped the game.

They need more breh characters in this game. Black characters in general.

I agree Ken looks WAY better.
Also, with this game looking like its TOTALLY set in Metro City, you can do alot with the stages. Dee Jay and Kimberly in the "Brooklyn area", Jaime, Chun and AKI in Chinatown. It could be dope, in single-player walking from area to area learning moves from each World Warrior.
Also the DLC could be even more comprehensive. With each wave a new area of town opens up, OR even be unlocked through gameplay.

I could see the DLC being like:
Metro City DLC: Cody, Guy, Damd (the Mad Gear dude), Sodom. [Stage - Metro City Slums]
Shadowloo DLC: Balrog, Vega, Sagat, Bison, G [Stage - Shadowloo Tower]
DLC 3: Karin, Sakura, C.Viper, New Character (grappler) [Stage - Metro City Suburbs}
DLC 4: Seth, Urien, Fei Long, Boss Type [Stage - ???]

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I definitely don't like Jamie's face or his walking animation. It looks off.

100% on Sean and Laura and also Elena. We need more black rep...glad they finally included DeeJay too.
On the site there's a shot of jamie with the hair not in the braid in what looks like an alt costume and i think it looks better

Edit: here

jamie_ss05.jpg

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
On the site there's a shot of jamie with the hair not in the braid in what looks like an alt costume and i think it looks better

Edit: here

jamie_ss05.jpg
Looks even worse. Too angular, his face don't look like it belongs on his body.

Almost like he's trans or something :francis: