The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
CqFa9uWXYAEk8Au.jpg

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I will say my subs are doo doo butter they did way worse against khalil but Ive put in far less time with them.

Dunno who to really sub, make look into guile :francis:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Almost everyone uses different names online, but ggs to everyone I just played. Had to pull every dirty SF trick in the book.:whew: My Drive Rushes are still ass. Great to play some humans. Was doing goofy World Tour to get some colors/outfits, and was about to go into Ranked for some human matches, and got the invite. Learned what I need to work on.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
@Khalil's_Black_Excellence you cant fukk with me my guy :francis:
You won, but I wouldn't put it that far. You just edged me out at the end of sets. It happens.:manny: Not like I wasn't winning any and most sets were 3rd round to the wire. You were the better player....today. But I already know what to do against you. Ggs tho.
:shaq:

GGs @Khalil's_Black_Excellence I had to get my 20 piece before I hit the gym

JP bust his ass :dame:

If Khalil is 15-0ing ya'll nikkas I legit may make you quit the game :dead:
If I'm beating them scoreless, how can you beat them any worse, my guy. You going to have them score negative points, lol?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You won, but I wouldn't put it that far. You just edged me out at the end of sets. It happens.:manny: Not like I wasn't winning any and most sets were 3rd round to the wire. You were the better player....today. But I already know what to do against you. Ggs tho.

If I'm beating them scoreless, how can you beat them any worse, my guy. You going to have them score negative points, lol?

We doing moral victories now :mjlol: “yea I almost won 40 times, I got u figured out bro”

The set count was like 11-40 with my JP. The fukk you gon figure out? How to jump around like a clown more :huh: the games robbery factor is high asf yeu gon get some Ws specially with fukking Manon

U won a handful of games cuz you play random and just do shyt often. But I almost ten streaked you twice. I dont need to figure out what to do to beat u you play mad scrubby n flow chart. nikkas was drive dashing into command grabs :dead:

You got downloaded in quick order. Back to the drawing board I guess

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
We doing moral victories now :mjlol: “yea I almost won 40 times, I got u figured out bro”

The set count was like 11-40 with my JP. The fukk you gon figure out? How to jump around like a clown more :huh: the games robbery factor is high asf yeu gon get some Ws specially with fukking Manon

U won a handful of games cuz you play random and just do shyt often. But I almost ten streaked you twice. I dont need to figure out what to do to beat u you play mad scrubby n flow chart. nikkas was drive dashing into command grabs :dead:

:picard:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

nikka trying to save face like he didnt get fukking washed.

I wasnt even gonna up the set count but he on some almost coulda been shyt. No, it wasnt close. At all :mjlol:

nikka whole game plan is literally

1- hop around
2 - drive dash into ???
3 - attempt grab
4 - dont anti air my jumpins
5 - get hit with my fukking wombo combo 18 times and feel good about the L cuz u almost won

JP isnt even broken he just beats people who flow chart and get read. So Khalil. Maybe hell learn the secret that you cant block fireballs if you jump

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

bardock-explosion.gif

God damn, nikkas get spicy in these SF threads!!!!!! :damn:

Thank god they on the blue side :whew:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
nikka trying to save face like he didnt get fukking washed.

I wasnt even gonna up the set count but he on some almost coulda been shyt. No, it wasnt close. At all :mjlol:

nikka whole game plan is literally

1- hop around
2 - drive dash into ???
3 - attempt grab
4 - dont anti air my jumpins
5 - get hit with my fukking wombo combo 18 times and feel good about the L cuz u almost won

JP isnt even broken he just beats people who flow chart and get read. So Khalil. Maybe hell learn the secret that you cant block fireballs if you jump
Sheesh

Did he pull out juri at least? :damn:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Sheesh

Did he pull out juri at least? :damn:

I beat that bytch ass too 6-20.

like I said in what realm is that close. Broski was trying to front for the coli brehs I wont allow it :mjlol:

Bu bu bu I almost won so many matches :damn: nikka taking solace in almost being about to win, getting hit with the one fukking thing u shouldnt. Then losing :dead:

Smarten up khalil

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I beat that bytch ass too 6-20.

like I said in what realm is that close. Broski was trying to front for the coli brehs I wont allow it :mjlol:

Bu bu bu I almost won so many matches :damn: nikka taking solace in almost being about to win, getting hit with the one fukking thing u shouldnt. Then losing :dead:

Smarten up khalil
:deadrose: