The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Btw I'm now aware that drive rush changes move properties, there's going to be a lot of weird tech there that I think will be confusing and obscure. JP in particular gets to do crazy links out of his standing roundhouse if it's off a drive rush and that shyt is super weird to me

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Nah he's just really good. This nikka been bullying me on SF for years

nikka be talking to me on here like he deebo or some shyt and I can't even talk shyt back cuz he's legit nice :mjcry:
Did you change your CFN? The friends list didn't save over from the beta and I tried looking you up with on results.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I need to finish up my placement matches and see what fukkery tier I get thrown in, I keep taking my ass back to training mode to lab shyt

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Those user reviews on meta critic are fukkin pathetic :bryan:

bytching about the battle pass. You can unlock the fukkin costumes, ain’t this what y’all wanted to return from 90s games play to unlock shyt.
The issue is that you don't get enough drive tickets for paying for the ultimate version and the drive tickets are locked behind monthly challenges. You have to play for like 12 months just to unlock 1 character's 2-10 colors at the current pace

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
The issue is that you don't get enough drive tickets for paying for the ultimate version and the drive tickets are locked behind monthly challenges. You have to play for like 12 months just to unlock 1 character's 2-10 colors at the current pace
Now that I can understand.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

It’s cosmetics breh, it doesn’t matter plus most people only run with one color for their character. Seriously who is saying oh I wanna run with Teal Ryu and maybe tomorrow I’ll play with mauve Ryu.

This has always affected completionists and people with no self control.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It’s cosmetics breh, it doesn’t matter plus most people only run with one color for their character. Seriously who is saying oh I wanna run with Teal Ryu and maybe tomorrow I’ll play with mauve Ryu.

This has always affected completionists and people with no self control.
I understand, but it shouldn't be celebrated, and history has shown that enough bytching and complaining particularly when it comes to microtransactions, usually gets results. So that's why

I don't personally give a shyt, but that's the problem right now is all

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How's the entry for a newbie? I haven't played a SF game seriously since Street Fighter 2. I have rocked a health amount of Vs, MK, and Tekken games over time, but I'm pretty much green on SF games. Is this worth copping or will I be too far behind to keep up with the online folks?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How's the entry for a newbie? I haven't played a SF game seriously since Street Fighter 2. I have rocked a health amount of Vs, MK, and Tekken games over time, but I'm pretty much green on SF games. Is this worth copping or will I be too far behind to keep up with the online folks?
SF plays nothing like those, so there will be a significant learning curve. However, SF is the most rewarding to most people. SF6 in particular is VERY VERY good. This game is the RE2 Remake of fighting games. Capcom tried, hard, and you can tell.