The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

He has to 30 streak to even be even. He has to take it till he gets his lick back :dame:

*only way I can lose is to get hit my a raw jump in —- level 3 combo*

*does just that*

Matches were close tho coli brehs :takedat:

Mind u I do not have any idea what half the frame data or punishes is for the shyt he was doing if I did it would be even worse.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
nikka trying to save face like he didnt get fukking washed.

I wasnt even gonna up the set count but he on some almost coulda been shyt. No, it wasnt close. At all :mjlol:

nikka whole game plan is literally

1- hop around
2 - drive dash into ???
3 - attempt grab
4 - dont anti air my jumpins
5 - get hit with my fukking wombo combo 18 times and feel good about the L cuz u almost won

JP isnt even broken he just beats people who flow chart and get read. So Khalil. Maybe hell learn the secret that you cant block fireballs if you jump
That's ironic that you figure that I jump around a lot, considering how often you run away jump and empty jump twice as much. The reason I jumped as much as either to air to air against you or stop yours.

And yes, that basic level 3 super combo was your clutch card. So...every bit as flow chart as you trying to claim I am. How can I be random and flow chart at the same time? That literally doesn't add up.

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
That's ironic that you figure that I jump around a lot, considering how often you run away jump and empty jump twice as much. The reason I jumped as much as either to air to air against you or stop yours.

A zoner running away how shocking

Yes Im going to let Manon command grab me for 30% of my life. Yes Im holding up on that robbery bytch.

My jumping was obviously working though, but why did you keep doing it when it wasnt for you? :dead:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Can't we all just get along?:mjlol:

Of course the fukk we can't:dead:

nikkas used to hate on me and clown for making top 8/16 at majors. Coli is an eternal haters ball but khalil brought this on himself trying to fromt like he didnt get bodied :ld:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
So YOU getting hit by a optimal confirm is a flowchart? Im crying :mjlol:

Look at that ryu flowcharting. Doing crouching strong to fireball :damn:

Zero lightning loops. FLOWCHART :damn:

Triple ewgf combos flooowwwcharrttt :damn:

That ass beating done took ur logic away. Imma let you train up for a bit before you get that runback so you can get yr mind right my guy

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
A zoner running away how shocking

Yes Im going to let Manon command grab me for 30% of my life. Yes Im holding up on that robbery bytch.

My jumping was obviously working though, but why did you keep doing it when it wasnt for you? :dead:
You were jumping for joy just as much against Juri, lol.

It worked plenty. As I said. The matches were a lot closer than you leading on. You edged me out and won more often than you didn't. Kudos to you for winning.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
nikkas used to hate on me and clown for making top 8/16 at majors. Coli is an eternal haters ball but khalil brought this on himself trying to fromt like he didnt get bodied :ld:
I never fronted. I literally said you were the better player today. You acting like it wasn't ever competitive tho. I've loss worse before.

Im good running it back whenever. Long sets is how I get down.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You were jumping for joy just as much against Juri, lol.

It worked plenty. As I said. The matches were a lot closer than you leading on. You edged me out and won more often than you didn't. Kudos to you for winning.
nikka Imma jump until you make me not fym :dead:

Imma actually go an learn punishes for the stuff u was doing so hopefully u come up with some new sauce for next time :ld:

I think Imma pick up guile I cant do the zany rtsd shyt in this game. Which is ironic cuz I play anime n marvel

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
giphy-downsized-large.gif