The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

JD2019

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Do I really need to check input lag and all of that with my tv for this game? I wonder if that's where some of my struggle comes from with timing for combos and moves.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
It sucks that in World Tour you can't have 2 qcf motion attacks even if they are on different buttons. I guess they balanced World Tour around the Modern Controls.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Do I really need to check input lag and all of that with my tv for this game? I wonder if that's where some of my struggle comes from with timing for combos and moves.
Search for your TV online and look for TV input test

most recommended monitors have 2ms of lag 60-144hz)

Keep it a buck thought capcom finally improved their online play, online shyts all over SF4 and SFV

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I beat Juicebox in a FT5 I ain't watchin his videos :scusthov: :dead::dead::dead::dead: ol autistic ass Abel :scusthov:

I know what I need to do though good look :dead:

my fondest memory of that weirdo was him showing up to one of our locals when umvc3 was just coming out. talking hot shyt. acting like he was the worlds gift to fgs from philosophy, skill, everything. to proceed to get his back merciless blown out by me :dame: in winners and grands.

breh was on hush mode rest of the night shyt was so beautiful :wow:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
my fondest memory of that weirdo was him showing up to one of our locals when umvc3 was just coming out. talking hot shyt. acting like he was the worlds gift to fgs from philosophy, skill, everything. to proceed to get his back merciless blown out by me :dame: in winners and grands.

breh was on hush mode rest of the night shyt was so beautiful :wow:
:dead: God I'm sorry for calling him Autistic I'm damn near autistic my damn self but Abel was annoying as hell in SF4 and the irony of it all is I'm using Manon

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
@Khalil's_Black_Excellence

tumblr_inline_pmkw40KCBc1r15usg_1280.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What's funny is I don't even think JP is that good:russ: it's just the broken ass counter that's a huge issue

That counter does not belong in any game not named Mortal Kombat
I got zoned out like Deadshot by that clown. Im not feeling duke.

F'd up my silver 4