The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I'm glad I trained in the hyberbolic time chamber with 3F lag because some of these 4 bar matches are really 3 bar :patrice:

I really need to work on my footsies in this game, I've always been weak in the footsie/whiff punish game and you really need those two elements to make use of the DI. I felt like SFV said fukk your reactions and SF6 encourages reactional play just as much as oki

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
That dee jay infinite corner loop is ridiculous, he builds up mad meter during it too so you'll eat a level 3 at the end.

Dee jay is clearly top 3 in this game, I know it's early but I can already see it.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I'm thiiiiiiiis close to buying the game, playing it heavy for a week or two:ohlawd: and never starting it up again cause I suck :sadbron:

:manny:
If you suck then this game is prefect for you because of modern controls. nikkas out here are doing WALK UP 360s on modern:damn:aLLEDGELY

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That dee jay infinite corner loop is ridiculous, he builds up mad meter during it too so you'll eat a level 3 at the end.

Dee jay is clearly top 3 in this game, I know it's early but I can already see it.
You remove JP's counter and Dee Jay is easily the best character

He has everything you could want or need in a character

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad I trained in the hyberbolic time chamber with 3F lag because some of these 4 bar matches are really 3 bar :patrice:

I really need to work on my footsies in this game, I've always been weak in the footsie/whiff punish game and you really need those two elements to make use of the DI. I felt like SFV said fukk your reactions and SF6 encourages reactional play just as much as oki
Eat

Almost a decade old and is still the best explanation of footsies on the internet. What's wild is so much of this should be common knowledge but is still largely misunderstood by the fgc outside of the most elite players

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I'm thiiiiiiiis close to buying the game, playing it heavy for a week or two:ohlawd: and never starting it up again cause I suck :sadbron:

:manny:

200w.gif

These dirtbag humans got me to cop the shyt and its restored so many feelings, I thought it was 1999 for a bit :banderas:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Eat

Almost a decade old and is still the best explanation of footsies on the internet. What's wild is so much of this should be common knowledge but is still largely misunderstood by the fgc outside of the most elite players

Juicebox, what a blast from the past.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Eat

I beat Juicebox in a FT5 I ain't watchin his videos :scusthov: :dead::dead::dead::dead: ol autistic ass Abel :scusthov:

I know what I need to do though good look :dead: