The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Blessed Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
icegif-2800.gif

:mjcry: You b*stard humans peer pressured me to copping and I did. Be back with my thoughts because I haven't played SF since 4.

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
What's up with Jp's nonblockable projectiles?? Had to learn the hard way.
His light projectile is a mid that knocks down. The other two are low/overhead, but you can parry them. The grab one is dangerous, but it's slower and kinda telegraphed.

The important thing to keep in mind is that when he has a void out, he can't use the grab one.

He's really good tho.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
His light projectile is a mid that knocks down. The other two are low/overhead, but you can parry them. The grab one is dangerous, but it's slower and kinda telegraphed.

The important thing to keep in mind is that when he has a void out, he can't use the grab one.

He's really good tho.
I think if the projectiles were more consistent against drive rush he'd be NICE but they aren't. He gets overwhelmed pretty easily by pressure and long pokes, I'll be interested in how tournament players overcome that.

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
I think if the projectiles were more consistent against drive rush he'd be NICE but they aren't. He gets overwhelmed pretty easily by pressure and long pokes, I'll be interested in how tournament players overcome that.
He really wants to use the grab one as much as he can, but he can't use it with the voids and those are absolutely essential to his gameplan.

There's a very tricky balance to making him work... :patrice:

Oh well, I'm sure someone will figure it out. I'm going back to World Tour so I can try to unlock those costumes. :mjlol:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
He really wants to use the grab one as much as he can, but he can't use it with the voids and those are absolutely essential to his gameplan.

Oh well, I'm sure someone will figure it out. I'm going back to World Tour so I can try to unlock those costumes. :mjlol:
Justin was going crazy with him yesterday.

To almost no surprise, iDom is streaming Manon right now. This should be funny.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
I can see them making an adjustment here in the future, although hopefully not by much because you need to earn the damage boost.

shyt like this though is ridiculous:

That said, that's a non-ambiguous jump-in and you got an anti-air character like Dhalsim.

Come tournament time, $1 mil on the line, if they don't scale her that top 8 will be full of Manons.

What Cammy got to do:

Maybe make it to where Manon loses half the medals from round to round so she can keep a lil bit of the buffs but not just crash you completely, cause hell if you get 3-4 throws in the first round, you're good the rest of the fight, but it's way too early for nerf talk.
i'm still learning how to be good with Manon, but outside of the medal system her damage is buns.

Manon is ridiculous but this is the price you pay for having 0 full invuln reversals. Good normals, target combos that suck the opponent in, a near-unreactable mixup in neutral, a projectile beater, great AA's, and some medals. Outside of the medal system her damage seems really low. her best combo i see online does 5600 and that's using all 6 drive stocks and a level 3. Them command grab/ hitgrab damage increases gotta stay. every perfect parry we stockin up :shaq:

If you scared of the grab, you better jump :yeshrug:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

I've only been able to use it as a mixup after I shook someone with an overhead/low one earlier full screen. So you condition them to parry and they get grabbed instead. You can also use it to beat projectiles if you use the EX version, it'll go right through and grab.

You can use as a wakeup oki move from a smaller distance but that's risky if they jump it, but it'll catch someone off guard if you use it right. Huge risk, huge reward tho

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just got Cammy's trial. That last combo is a doozy:whew:. Have to be careful with my hands. Have the bro's birthday event tonight, but after that I think I'm going to do Miarisa's, then learn the hard way in matches. Good way to learn Drive Rush in combas, niw I need to learn them in neutral.