The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Manon is now my wife
:ohlawd:Those feets
:ohlawd: Those max level command grabs
:ohlawd: The elegance

It's taking me 2 hours to remove my SFV muscle memory but I'm getting there. I'm running these trials like sets of push ups.

352129.jpeg

all-hail-goddess-manon-v0-i8ejhw2vjz5a1.jpg

WE HITTIN' THE LAB MONDAY AND TUESDAY
IT'S TIME TO COOK

tumblr_m4i36fCnXf1rtrj0bo1_500.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know I need to play my true calling of a character but once I lock into a character it's hard for me to switch. It also takes longer for me to get decent with a character than most.

I understand what's good about them and there potential almost instantly... sadly execution in actual battle doesn't match that knowledge.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I know I need to play my true calling of a character but once I lock into a character it's hard for me to switch. It also takes longer for me to get decent with a character than most.

I understand what's good about them and there potential almost instantly... sadly execution in actual battle doesn't match that knowledge.
I'm the same way, I can usually tell what I need to do, but getting the muscle memory down is usually the hard part.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah, they gotta fix Manon, this shyt is stupid. One of her throws is like a super move
You avoid getting caught and she has no real damage. She's the proper SF version of Frank West.

Здесь наши броски причиняют адскую боль ВСЕ ВРЕМЯ. :smugfavre: