The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Anybody run into this issue?

I changed the settings in options to Classic but it's still stuck on Modern for some reason. Got my ass beat in my first online match because I don't know how to play with "Modern" controls :snoop:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

I changed the settings in options to Classic but it's still stuck on Modern for some reason. Got my ass beat in my first online match because I don't know how to play with "Modern" controls :snoop:
Gotta do it for your character in the settings when you switch characters

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz

Tap the x button when in battle hub....

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They gave Manon throws that hit like Ultras wtf
I can see them making an adjustment here in the future, although hopefully not by much because you need to earn the damage boost.

shyt like this though is ridiculous:

That said, that's a non-ambiguous jump-in and you got an anti-air character like Dhalsim.

Come tournament time, $1 mil on the line, if they don't scale her that top 8 will be full of Manons.

What Cammy got to do:

Last edited:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I can see them making an adjustment here in the future, although hopefully not by much because you need to earn the damage boost.

shyt like this though is ridiculous:

That said, that's a non-ambiguous jump-in and you got an anti-air character like Dhalsim.

Come tournament time, $1 mil on the line, if they don't switch her up it'll be a top 8 full of Manons.

What Cammy got to do:

Maybe make it to where Manon loses half the medals from round to round so she can keep a lil bit of the buffs but not just crash you completely, cause hell if you get 3-4 throws in the first round, you're good the rest of the fight, but it's way too early for nerf talk.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
What's up with Jp's nonblockable projectiles?? Had to learn the hard way.
One is unblockable cuz its a command grab. Can be jumped, the others are blockable but you have to either block them standing or low depending on which version of it he's doing. Those can be parried or jumped if you don't want to guess. Theres some inconsistency with them if you drive rush them so unless hes doing the command grab you can usually drive rush through all that shyt