The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought you were able to play and use your create fighter character fighting online but only use SF6 characters in battle hub/ranked online?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Labbed until 4:30 last night, then watched Snake Eyez' stream until I passed out. Already completed trials for Zangief, Kimberly, Manon, and Ryu. The Drive Parry Rushes are easily the hardest part of execution, but I'm starting to feel it. Not bad for a 40 plus year old who hasn't touched SF in a couple years.:ehh: This shyts all over 5, and may end up better than 4.
This is leagues better than 4.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I woke up early today like :demonic:

I did a lot better today than I did last night with Manon. Still just playing casuals to try and get hit confirms and combos down to where I don't drop them. I think I going to write down combo paths and set ups because I don't like what I've found so far(the way they explain stuff).

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Changed controls from modern to classic in the battle hub, but it's still stuck on modern in games.

:beli:

hadouken

quarter circle forward
Daps

Rich nikka stick :mjgrin:

If you're on some scumbag shyt :demonic:

If you're playing on PS5 and buy the crossup, make sure you have some kind of Brook PCB or their Wingman FGC converter.
the victrix looks crazy. i may have messed up and got an xbox series x. i noticed a lot of sticks are playstation and pc only :sadcam: