The Official Star Trek discussion thread.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You are the first person I have seen who likes voyager over ds9 lol.
If i'm being i think you're first person i've heard say this. DS9 was always lower rated star trek series when it ran against Next Generation and Voyager.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If i'm being i think you're first person i've heard say this. DS9 was always lower rated star trek series when it ran against Next Generation and Voyager.
People always ranked ds9 over voyager lol. Wasn't ds9 one of the best rated syndicated shows ever?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need proof, voyager was pretty much mediocre until they engaged the borg

Ds9 started slow but finished strong

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Both shows hit their respective strides around season 3-4. Personally I feel that DS9 had a more interesting overall cast who meshed, and a better story line. Plus the Dominion were an interesting adversary with the changelings, jem'hadar, and Vorta. They also had consistent and entertaining villains in Dukat, Weyoun, Demar, female changeling.

Voyager kind of made the Borg seem routine and less menacing. Speed through species 8472, and threw in the Hirogens at the end. They probably could of done better with the Hirogens. It might've also helped if they had given more screen time to a persistent adversary like the Borg Queen.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
We need proof, voyager was pretty much mediocre until they engaged the borg

Ds9 started slow but finished strong
I thought the consensus was the show sucked until 7 of 9 come through with the form fitting curvy suit. Then everybody starting watching.
lil kids were like :krs: nipples!
7of9.jpg

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought the consensus was the show sucked until 7 of 9 come through with the form fitting curvy suit. Then everybody starting watching.
lil kids were like :krs: nipples!
7of9.jpg
Personally I love the borg as villains, species 8472 is very interesting

Yea she fine too, I hear it took three people to get her into that suit