The Official Star Trek discussion thread.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
So like over 80% of the romulans died? Who took their territory? Klingons or Cardassians?
think about that, if the 80% of romulans are dead, we know 80% of cardassians were killed after the domanian war.
Seems like Klingons would be prime to take over.

shyt doesn't make sense IMHO.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
think about that, if the 80% of romulans are dead, we know 80% of cardassians were killed after the domanian war.

U would assume the romulans would know ahead of time about their star and would move there people elsewhere

The Klingons were militarily crippled after the dominion war, but they mightbof made a play for that territory anyways

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So like over 80% of the romulans died? Who took their territory? Klingons or Cardassians?

Shrugs??

This is the first time revisiting the Prime U after Voyager so I guess a lot of stuff will be explained and open up new story possibilities for more CBS Trek.

I’m guessing we find out what happened with Voyager and the Delta Quadrant too.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

A lot of other species could have taken more active roles in any power vacuum. The Andorians could have made territorial grabs.

Or makeup new aliens.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shrugs??

This is the first time revisiting the Prime U after Voyager so I guess a lot of stuff will be explained and open up new story possibilities for more CBS Trek.

I’m guessing we find out what happened with Voyager and the Delta Quadrant too.

You didn't watch voyager? They made it home. Janeway was a made an admiral in nemesis.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
You didn't watch voyager? They made it home. Janeway was a made an admiral in nemesis.

I didn't watch Nemesis. But I watched Voyager. Didn't they get home with a bunch of advanced tech from future Janeway? Was that ever followed up on?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Naw it wasn't

So that leaves some areas to explore of what became of Voyager and the Borg. Plus what the Federation learned about the Delta Quadrant.

I doubt the Picard series will cover all that, but I think they will introduce characters who could be used to explore what became of the Federation with this new knowledge in other series(books/comics/animated shorts) if they want.

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
A lot of other species could have taken more active roles in any power vacuum. The Andorians could have made territorial grabs.

Or makeup new aliens.

I think the Andorians are part of the UFP in the 24th century. They really need to undo the Hobus Supernova somehow, but if they don't and the Romulans are no longer a major power, I could see The Breen making good villains. There's a lot of room to work with them, though the Romulans could use some fleshing out.