The Official Star Trek discussion thread.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So that leaves some areas to explore of what became of Voyager and the Borg. Plus what the Federation learned about the Delta Quadrant.

I doubt the Picard series will cover all that, but I think they will introduce characters who could be used to explore what became of the Federation with this new knowledge in other series(books/comics/animated shorts) if they want.
The Borg were pretty much destroyed by janeway

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Watching DS9's the Visitor

9aocv7.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
CBS just needs to remaster DS9 already and make it an exclusive on their shytty service or something. I'm not paying for this JJ looking Disco shyt :camby:

They better not fukk up Picard.

Word is since tng blu ray didn’t sell well, they’re not going to do a massive hd remaster of any other series. Money isn’t there

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Breh Star Trek is the truth :blessed:
I don't know why I assumed no one on the coli would be rockin with it like that.
I've watch the entire TNG series like 10 times and just started rewatching it on Hulu.
I remember catching Voyager when it first came out.
Deep Space Nine was cool but wasn't on the level of Voyager to me and nowhere near the GOAT TNG.
A couple years back I went to a comic con and got a picture with Brent Spiner and Lavar Burton. Got that joint in a frame hanging up in my game room.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh Star Trek is the truth :blessed:
I don't know why I assumed no one on the coli would be rockin with it like that.
I've watch the entire TNG series like 10 times and just started rewatching it on Hulu.
I remember catching Voyager when it first came out.
Deep Space Nine was cool but wasn't on the level of Voyager to me and nowhere near the GOAT TNG.
A couple years back I went to a comic con and got a picture with Brent Spiner and Lavar Burton. Got that joint in a frame hanging up in my game room.

You are the first person I have seen who likes voyager over ds9 lol.