The Official Star Trek discussion thread.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I just finished thoroughly rewatching Yoyager on Netlfix, and man the finale ends way to abruptly :francis:

Would have been nice to see the crew reunite with the families on earth and such :mjcry:

I still remember watching it live on UPN in the spring of 01, I was in the 3rd grade and had a cold...

Crappy ending aside, I enjoyed the ride though the Delta Quadrant with this crew :to:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I just finished thoroughly rewatching Yoyager on Netlfix, and man the finale ends way to abruptly :francis:

Would have been nice to see the crew reunite with the families on earth and such :mjcry:

I still remember watching it live on UPN in the spring of 01, I was in the 3rd grade and had a cold...

Crappy ending aside, I enjoyed the ride though the Delta Quadrant with this crew :to:

yeah...other than the abrupt end, finale was straight. I always thought Janeway's armor tech was dope and how she fukked over the queen royally.

or the Doctor named himself fukking Joe in the alt timeline

hope when Doc appears on Picard he still ain't gotta name :lolbron:

Daps
I just started back watching DS9 Saturday

I stopped in season 5 after the actor that played Nog died last year. Dealing with all this loss kinda had me a little depressed and every time I saw him on screen, had me a little sad

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
heavy handed but how does a space fairing race not know there whole population are drug addicts. :dead:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Polaski is not bad and I like her interaction with the crew. Also I like how Data didn't take any of her shyt even though she out ranked him.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have reached season 3 on ep 5. If that woman didn't want to go with la forge why did she agree to go on a date with him?