The Official Sports Card Discussion Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Cant keep up forever....I did cop a Trae silver prizm AND fast break prizm..with the dollar exchange fukkn me up right now im prolly sitting out for a bit other than to submit cards for grading and resell....
Nice, I hope they gem for you. If you really believe in him, I bet you could get some of this year's Holos and Silvers of him fairly cheap.

I think Instagram is fukking up prices too. It's just a dikk measuring contest on there and people get FOMO.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Nice, I hope they gem for you. If you really believe in him, I bet you could get some of this year's Holos and Silvers of him fairly cheap.

I think Instagram is fukking up prices too. It's just a dikk measuring contest on there and people get FOMO.

I have been on a Trae binge,i copped a Panini Hoops,Select prizm and Optic base all PSA 10s im stashing for a later turn around....

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Seems like Tom Brady refractors, silvers and holos are the next logical card to leap.

They're like pennies compared to LeBron ones.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Bought a handful of Brady Topps Chrome Refractors the past couple days. Even if they don't jump in price, they certainly won't drop. :yeshrug:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Its a probstein auction dude you know better than that....i have to check the pop report that seems high for a status card...even a die cut.

I agree that Status are nice looking cards and underrated because theres alot fewer of them out there,i copped months ago a status green Trae for $70.00.
It's a pop three. Not every Probstein auction is shilled. A Best Offer of a PSA 10 Trae went for just over $600 a few weeks ago. Two raw Lukas went for $500 and $800 in March auctions; $645 in a recent Best Offer. It's a popular set.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
It's a pop three. Not every Probstein auction is shilled. A Best Offer of a PSA 10 Trae went for just over $600 a few weeks ago. Two raw Lukas went for $500 and $800 in March auctions; $645 in a recent Best Offer. It's a popular set.

600 is close to silver prizm/holo territory...not everything is worth the price it sells for.

I meant you know better than to think id enter a probstein auction...its not just the shilling and other funny business its that he charges way too much intl shipping and duty...

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
600 is close to silver prizm/holo territory...not everything is worth the price it sells for.

I meant you know better than to think id enter a probstein auction...its not just the shilling and other funny business its that he charges way too much intl shipping and duty...
Ahh, I forgot.

Silver Prizms are overproduced now; at least those Status Die-Cuts are really limited. Retail only product too. I think the prices make sense. :yeshrug:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Ahh, I forgot.

Silver Prizms are overproduced now; at least those Status Die-Cuts are really limited. Retail only product too. I think the prices make sense. :yeshrug:

How high would you go on a raw card not this die cut just in general ?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
How high would you go on a raw card not this die cut just in general ?
Maybe a couple hundred, especially if it's more than a couple years old. With the value high grades add, if someone is selling it raw a decent time after release, I'm just skeptical.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I opened that 92-93 Topps Stadium club box...I had it in storage for a week but it was calling me.It was a jumbo pack box.

Didnt get a Jordan or Shaq beam team,but i did get 2 beam team cards in the box (Dennis Rodman,Reggie Miller) Both look good but slightly off centered.

I also got 4 Shaq rookies (2 regular ones and 2 members choice)
2 Jordan base cards and about 12 Alonzo Mourning rookies (seemed like i averaged 1 per pack)

and @Regular_P you was right some of those packs had to be careful,cards were clumped together,not a few like the whole pack was stuck together.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I opened that 92-93 Topps Stadium club box...I had it in storage for a week but it was calling me.It was a jumbo pack box.

Didnt get a Jordan or Shaq beam team,but i did get 2 beam team cards in the box (Dennis Rodman,Reggie Miller) Both look good but slightly off centered.

I also got 4 Shaq rookies (2 regular ones and 2 members choice)
2 Jordan base cards and about 12 Alonzo Mourning rookies (seemed like i averaged 1 per pack)

and @Regular_P you was right some of those packs had to be careful,cards were clumped together,not a few like the whole pack was stuck together.
Exactly why I can't believe how much people pay for Metal, E-X, etc. I have a box of '99 Fleer Focus on the way and I'm a little nervous. :lupe:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The Mosaic cards look half decent i might chase after some Morant/RJ singles....The silvers are alot cleaner than the prizm/optic...