Daps
Was at my Walmart last night and saw an empty tray of Mosaic. :beli:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Bought a 96-97 upper deck box on the low. Got some Kobe, AI, Ray Allen, and Nash rookies.
I know the values not too high but it was a nice way of reigniting the hobby

Where you buy it from ? Any Kobe rookies are good to have IMO,even the UD graded 10 is worth something.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Was looking for my cards since the pandemic started considering I’m only working every other week.

Finally found all my iverson/Kobe/jeter/arod/Griffey/Frank Thomas/bo Jackson/barry bonds rookies.

Found my Griffey 97 bowman atomic refractor

Still looking for my shaq rookies and my lew Alcindor rookie.

Looking at what some of the Griffey inserts I use to be stoked about are going for is laughable now.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Was looking for my cards since the pandemic started considering I’m only working every other week.

Finally found all my iverson/Kobe/jeter/arod/Griffey/Frank Thomas/bo Jackson/barry bonds rookies.

Found my Griffey 97 bowman atomic refractor

Still looking for my shaq rookies and my lew Alcindor rookie.

Looking at what some of the Griffey inserts I use to be stoked about are going for is laughable now.
Post some pics.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Post some pics.

Aye when ur submitting to PSA do you wipe down every card before you send ? I have never done that when i have submitted thru a group sub but i keep hearing you should ? Cards i have pulled from packs/boxes i have always put in a penny sleeve and an ultra pro and stored them until i mailed them...Whenever i take cards out of packs i have always handled on the edges and never on the front or backs so i never felt it was necessary...

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Aye when ur submitting to PSA do you wipe down every card before you send ? I have never done that when i have submitted thru a group sub but i keep hearing you should ? Cards i have pulled from packs/boxes i have always put in a penny sleeve and an ultra pro and stored them until i mailed them...Whenever i take cards out of packs i have always handled on the edges and never on the front or backs so i never felt it was necessary...
I always look over the surfaces. You need to angle light on the surface just right so you can see everything. If they're cards you pack pulled, you should be fine but personally I would double check them to be safe.

If you bought it raw off eBay, definitely double check it. Very likely you will need to wipe it somewhere.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
zwTwqin.jpg

wUVWmQX.jpg
7h0Vvx4.jpg

h8aE9oq.jpg

ypXqKBt.jpg

EBzqWD5.jpg

fcbRJbG.jpg

DFv3AKo.jpg

Fa25TqY.jpg

Just some of the what I thought were the cooler basketball cards. I can post some of the baseball cards if anyone wants. Obviously I went in heavy on Kidd and grant hill. Then of course just like pretty much everyone else I was big into that 96 draft class.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Getting almost impossible to find decent deals anymore. Everything is exploding. Donruss is $350 a box now. I see some Kobe and LeBron refractors going for thousands. It's great for people who already had some of these cards but I don't know where the average collector is gonna fit in. You can't even find retail packs at Walmart/Target anymore because people are there when products get released and wipe out the shelves. :francis:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Getting almost impossible to find decent deals anymore. Everything is exploding. Donruss is $350 a box now. I see some Kobe and LeBron refractors going for thousands. It's great for people who already had some of these cards but I don't know where the average collector is gonna fit in. You can't even find retail packs at Walmart/Target anymore because people are there when products get released and wipe out the shelves. :francis:

Cant keep up forever....I did cop a Trae silver prizm AND fast break prizm..with the dollar exchange fukkn me up right now im prolly sitting out for a bit other than to submit cards for grading and resell....

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Where you buy it from ? Any Kobe rookies are good to have IMO,even the UD graded 10 is worth something.

I bought a box from eBay. Offered the seller $100 and he took it. Ended up with 3 Kobe rookies and a few Kobe rookie inserts.

And some Iverson, Nash, Starbury, and Ray Allen rookies.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I bought a box from eBay. Offered the seller $100 and he took it. Ended up with 3 Kobe rookies and a few Kobe rookie inserts.

And some Iverson, Nash, Starbury, and Ray Allen rookies.

100.00 seems like a good deal i was looking around and most were going for 250-300.00.

Theres value at 100.00 at 300.00 ur better off just buying the singles individually online...

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
100.00 seems like a good deal i was looking around and most were going for 250-300.00.

Theres value at 100.00 at 300.00 ur better off just buying the singles individually online...

thanks breh :salute:

It was bittersweet seeing Kobe’s cards come up :mjcry: