The Official Sports Card Discussion Thread

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Just tried now agian after multiple clicking and trying to add

Alert!
The product that you are trying to checkout is currently unavailable.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
By far the worst I've seen on Panini's site. I can usually add something to my cart and go through some of the checkout process before "timing out" or some other shyt. This time I couldn't even add to cart. From what I'm reading on Blowout, none of them could either. :beli:

Last edited:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Sold out in 4 mins :stopitslime:

I couldnt even log in to the damn site

fck everybody !

Last edited:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Tbh id rather have a shot at the choice box that also showed on the panini site.Of course as soon as they announce when its going live the bots will go to work...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Nikkas asking 1200.00 for Zion holos out the pack lol....I dont mind people trying to max out on Zion and Ja holo RRs....Its the other nikkas trying to get 500.00 for Elfrid Payton checkerboards smh.

One guy on ebay already has up a parallel Lebron,think it was a blue velocity for 1000.00. :francis:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

couple of my cards I’ll upload as we go along y’all Tell me if I have a card I should get graded:yeshrug:

100% send that LeBron to PSA. That looks pretty nicely centered and has a chance at a ten assuming the surface/corners/edges are in good shape. Those are going for really good money.

Is that Jordan a refractor/numbered? The Kobe Finest has good value too but it's off-center. Not sure if it'd get better than an 8...maybe a 9 depending on the grader. I bet the peel is bubbling a bit. I think they all do after a while.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
100% send that LeBron to PSA. That looks pretty nicely centered and has a chance at a ten assuming the surface/corners/edges are in good shape. Those are going for really good money.

Is that Jordan a refractor/numbered? The Kobe Finest has good value too but it's off-center. Not sure if it'd get better than an 8...maybe a 9 depending on the grader. I bet the peel is bubbling a bit. I think they all do after a while.

the Jordan card is cut different I’m not sure if that’s worth more it is numbered 60 out of 99

I’m going to post some more pics soon