The OFFICIAL "SHAZAM" movie thread - 4/5/19 release

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Your brother has access to the best nutritionists,steroids,cooks and trainers in the world?

Compare your brother having a $30 membership to a local gym and eating lots of eggs to world class workout regiments in Hollywood brehs.
If dudes are going on steroids for a fukking movie role they are the dumbest mufukkas ever. Bringing up nutritionist is pointless because all that shyt is online. There's a whole bodybuilder forum that teaches u everything u need to know with pro body builders on it. Dude prolly gonna have to get fat then work his way down. TBH they prolly not even gonna bulk him up like that. Just make him competently built and throw on a abs suit. Easiest thing to do

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
If dudes are going on steroids for a fukking movie role they are the dumbest mufukkas ever. Bringing up nutritionist is pointless because all that shyt is online. There's a whole bodybuilder forum that teaches u everything u need to know with pro body builders on it. Dude prolly gonna have to get fat then work his way down. TBH they prolly not even gonna bulk him up like that. Just make him competently built and throw on a abs suit. Easiest thing to do
If you think getting free shyt from the Internet is the same as having world class nutritionists and chefs on call as well as trainers you're delusional.

Christian bale gained 100 lbs without fat inside 6 months for Batman Begins after weighing 120 lbs for the machinist.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember reading Bale saying when Nolan called him up to tell him he's got the role, he started to feast on pizza's to gain... I don't know anything about the actor but he doesn't look like he has an athletic bone in his body and would look ridiculous in a physician battle with The Rock.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Took my brother a good year to add 15lbs of muscle naturally :francis: and dude is thinner than he was....I'll wait and see but there's no way he'll look anywhere close to the rock level. Which makes me think they shoulda casted someone else but him for black Adam now. Y'all must not be gym niccas or something :heh:

:mjlol:

compare your brothers training regime to a billion dollar companies own... lmaooo you guys make me laugh on here

pratt was looking like a fat frat guy and chiselled up for his role. like a Billion dollar company is gonna approve of a casting of a guy if they wont turn him into whats necessary looooool

because Ben Affleck naturally looks like a tank right ??? loooooooooooool

nikkas got access to the most rigorous and expensive trainers and chefs. SHAZAM is aight bruh, see you opening weekend

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Lol dude can bulk up and I’m sure they can cgi some mass to him if need be. So this billy won’t be a kid but adult? Or is this dude gonna be Shazam only and the kid will be casted later

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Lol dude can bulk up and I’m sure they can cgi some mass to him if need be. So this billy won’t be a kid but adult? Or is this dude gonna be Shazam only and the kid will be casted later
He'll most likely be fighting the Rock so a kid who can act is next. Stranger Things, IT, Logan plenty of candidates that can pull it off:ehh:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I was thinking Mike, but Dustin wouldn't be a bad choice either. :patrice:
Why are you guys hell bent on casting anyone from that show, don't know if you notice but they ain't so little or in that age bracket no more. Bill is suppose to be 13 at most those dudes got to be 16 now and production ain't even underway

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:mjlol:

compare your brothers training regime to a billion dollar companies own... lmaooo you guys make me laugh on here

pratt was looking like a fat frat guy and chiselled up for his role. like a Billion dollar company is gonna approve of a casting of a guy if they wont turn him into whats necessary looooool

because Ben Affleck naturally looks like a tank right ??? loooooooooooool

nikkas got access to the most rigorous and expensive trainers and chefs. SHAZAM is aight bruh, see you opening weekend
you know it's easier to transform fat into muscle right?

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Why are you guys hell bent on casting anyone from that show, don't know if you notice but they ain't so little or in that age bracket no more. Bill is suppose to be 13 at most those dudes got to be 16 now and production ain't even underway
Experienced actors from a hit TV show who aren't that old (Mike's actor is 14) and still pass for younger.

No one is "hell bent" on casting them (weird choice of words for two posts that amount to "this would be cool"), but entirely possible they're on the list of people the studio is looking at. Or not. We'll find out in a couple of months.