The OFFICIAL "SHAZAM" movie thread - 4/5/19 release

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'll admit that I was lowkey hoping for Channing Tatum to get the role. I know he has Gambit (if it's ever made), but I think he could have pulled off Captain Marvel
Gambit feels like it’s happening now with Verbinski at the helm and a release date and new casting.

Last edited:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Interesting choice...guess he will have to go the Pratt route, lay off the pizza and beer and go on a few cycles....but hes a good choice, with little i know about that character

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Interesting choice...guess he will have to go the Pratt route, lay off the pizza and beer and go on a few cycles....but hes a good choice, with little i know about that character
Give Hollywood 3-6 months they can whip anybody into crazy shape.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

He's not a fat boy tho. All he has to do is get cut up. Zach is a skinny and tall guy. And he had to keep in good shape to do Chuck

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
He's not a fat boy tho. All he has to do is get cut up. Zach is a skinny and tall guy. And he had to keep in good shape to do Chuck
Only seen a few episodes of chuck, not that i didntblike it, just availability at the time..ima check it out soon

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Only seen a few episodes of chuck, not that i didntblike it, just availability at the time..ima check it out soon

Word. Also I'm sure he beefed up for Thor when he did that so this shouldn't be a thing for him. Happy for the dude though because he's said recently as much as he loves Chuck, there are things he'd like to play that are far removed from Chuck Bartowski and the chances aren't really there.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
true champions should never comment on things they feel is "beneath them"..... corny:troll:

This is an interesting choice for SHAZAM, who is a very bulky character, in some ways more that Superman depending on who's illustrating him. Gonna be interesting to see how this character looks on screen at the end of the day.

I watched Chuck so I can rock with this and glad to see Levi getting a great opportunity

Martha

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Is chuck actually a good show? What's it even about. I vaguely remember hearing about it but never bothered looking into it what station was it on?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Short version, its about a nerd guy who works at a Best Buy like store as a "Geek Squad" like employer who receives an email from a friend that uploads some tech in his head that makes him basically a human computer. He becomes a spy for the CIA and NSA and goes on missions.

Martha