The OFFICIAL "SHAZAM" movie thread - 4/5/19 release

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Loved chuck but this dude gotta gain like 15lbs of muscle. He's so tall and lanky. This choice just seems so weird :mindblown:....In the cases of Paul Rudd and Pratt they both are average height chunky/pudgy normal body dudes which is easy to build on. This dude gotta get on a high protein diet something serious. watching him fight the rock is gonna be HILARIOUS when it happens and he's not bulked up how he should be :mjlol:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
true champions should never comment on things they feel is "beneath them"..... corny:troll:

This is an interesting choice for SHAZAM, who is a very bulky character, in some ways more that Superman depending on who's illustrating him. Gonna be interesting to see how this character looks on screen at the end of the day.

I watched Chuck so I can rock with this and glad to see Levi getting a great opportunity

Martha
Wow good thoughtful comment :ohhh:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like the choice . Reminds me of Pratt that it can sneakily be amazing . From chuck I definitely can see the personality aspect being pulled off and the muscle will be added . I'm in for this

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Interesting.

He played "fandral" in the thor films.

Is this where corny people are supposed to celebrate a "win" for casting an actor from the mcu like Disney stans did when Laurence fishburne was cast in ant man :mjlol:
giphy.gif

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
:leon: Okay.

Just glad we've finally got SOMEONE casted. I have a good feeling about this movie. Who knows, could turn out to be garbage, but I think a Shazam movie has a lot of potential. I'm glad it's getting a push. I wouldn't have ever thought DC/WB would go after a Shazam movie until many, many years and movies into their films.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
He looks nice and corny, perfect for Shazam :blessed:

HONESTLY people talking about his physique like Gyms & PT dont exist now, i swearrr you can never please people, same clowns complaining have never picked or read a Cap Marvel book, dude is a clowwwwwn, its basically a BOY in a Gods body, you expecting brooding ??? lmaooooo

Man you need to watch Chuck if you want a tutorial on him. Trust me him being in the Thor movies isn’t the claim to fame or even the reason to like the casting. He’s a perfect choice for this.

Chuck was flameeeesssss. DCEU hasnt missed a beat when it comes to casting, i have faith

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Loved chuck but this dude gotta gain like 15lbs of muscle. He's so tall and lanky. This choice just seems so weird :mindblown:....In the cases of Paul Rudd and Pratt they both are average height chunky/pudgy normal body dudes which is easy to build on. This dude gotta get on a high protein diet something serious. watching him fight the rock is gonna be HILARIOUS when it happens and he's not bulked up how he should be :mjlol:

movie aint even filming yet. its STILL in pre -production :gucci:

he got more than ENOUGH time, some of ya'll man

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
movie aint even filming yet. its STILL in pre -production :gucci:

he got more than ENOUGH time, some of ya'll man
Took my brother a good year to add 15lbs of muscle naturally :francis: and dude is thinner than he was....I'll wait and see but there's no way he'll look anywhere close to the rock level. Which makes me think they shoulda casted someone else but him for black Adam now. Y'all must not be gym niccas or something :heh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Took my brother a good year to add 15lbs of muscle naturally :francis: and dude is thinner than he was....I'll wait and see but there's no way he'll look anywhere close to the rock level. Which makes me think they shoulda casted someone else but him for black Adam now. Y'all must not be gym niccas or something :heh:
Your brother has access to the best nutritionists,steroids,cooks and trainers in the world?

Compare your brother having a $30 membership to a local gym and eating lots of eggs to world class workout regiments in Hollywood brehs.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Christian bale starred in the machinist

christian-bale-nearly-died-for-the-machinist-surviving-on-an-apple-and-a-can-of-tuna-daily.jpg

Looking like that.

To bulking up and gaining 100 lbs to the point Nolan told him to lose 20 lbs for Batman Begins inside 6 months

Last edited: