The OFFICIAL "SHAZAM" movie thread - 4/5/19 release

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

that would be cool....could show him looking at aquaman, what happens in atlantis when 'outsiders' visit, and saying something like 'that's why we stay to ourselves' while he's in his country....or they could have him do that shyt in the JL movie....

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
oh i'm sorry, i misinterpreted what you were saying; i thought you mean that black adam was like garbage and people don't know who he is as compared to other movie foes.

Black Adam is the guy getting punched in the gif above. SHAZAM (aka Billy Batson) is a child who gets his powers from a wizard, and black Adam (aka Teth Adam) is from ancient Khandaq (DC Comics Egypt type place) and is the son of Ramses II. He gets his powers from a wizard as well, specifically the stamina of Shu, the swiftness of Heru, the strength of Amon, the wisdom of Zehuti (Thoth), the power of Aton, and the courage of Mehen [a set of egyptian gods].

He is essentially the physical match for Shazam, and thus, as or more powerful than Superman.

Watch this
Superman-Shazam.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman/Shazam!:_The_Return_of_Black_Adam
it was on netflix for a while
Whats this???

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
The Rock Teases Surprise Black Adam DCEU Debut

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s DC Extended Universe debut as Black Adam is definitely in the works, and it may be coming sooner than fans expect.

While promoting his next film, Baywatch, Johnson teased that his Black Adam is still set to get his own movie, but that the character will debut somewhere else that will surprise fans first.

“It’s definitely going to happen, sure,”
Johnson told Fandango of the Black Adam movie. “We’ve had great conversations with Geoff Johns and everyone over at DC. It’s an exciting time right now for everyone at DC because they are in a process now where they are building out [their DC universe] really nicely. We have a really cool surprise for Black Adam that I can’t reveal, in terms of where we will see Black Adam being introduced.”

Black Adam is the archrival of Shazam, and Johnson has an idea about who should play the magically empowered hero, but he also teased that a showdown with another major DC Comics hero was in the works: Superman.

“One fine day… that’s coming,” Johnson said with a smirk. “That’s in the cards.”

Johnson is keeping it cryptic for now, but fans should be on alert that Black Adam could show up at practically any moment. Could it happen as soon as Justice League?

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
The Rock Teases Surprise Black Adam DCEU Debut

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s DC Extended Universe debut as Black Adam is definitely in the works, and it may be coming sooner than fans expect.

While promoting his next film, Baywatch, Johnson teased that his Black Adam is still set to get his own movie, but that the character will debut somewhere else that will surprise fans first.

“It’s definitely going to happen, sure,”
Johnson told Fandango of the Black Adam movie. “We’ve had great conversations with Geoff Johns and everyone over at DC. It’s an exciting time right now for everyone at DC because they are in a process now where they are building out [their DC universe] really nicely. We have a really cool surprise for Black Adam that I can’t reveal, in terms of where we will see Black Adam being introduced.”

Black Adam is the archrival of Shazam, and Johnson has an idea about who should play the magically empowered hero, but he also teased that a showdown with another major DC Comics hero was in the works: Superman.

“One fine day… that’s coming,” Johnson said with a smirk. “That’s in the cards.”

Johnson is keeping it cryptic for now, but fans should be on alert that Black Adam could show up at practically any moment. Could it happen as soon as Justice League?

So he might pop in AquaGAWD then :lupe:

James Dean

All Star
Daps
Just read Black Adam wont be in the Shazam flick. So wonder what film hes gonna debut in.