The OFFICIAL "SHAZAM" movie thread - 4/5/19 release

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Captain Marvel is an inherently fun character....so...yeah..they will shift for this film...i even discussed how shazam should be different in that way in one of the OP

@TheGodling :francis: called it years ago.

I know you did. And it isn't a surprise because New Line Cinema who still owns part of the rights said from the beginning it was the tone they were going for, back when it wasn't even certain this was going to be part of the DCU. I just had to point it out because folks around here seem to hate the word "fun" so much. :russ:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I know you did. And it isn't a surprise because New Line Cinema who still owns part of the rights said from the beginning it was the tone they were going for, back when it wasn't even certain this was going to be part of the DCU. I just had to point it out because folks around here seem to hate the word "fun" so much. :russ:
They gonna really be fuming now :mjlol:

Watch them switch it up. "I was never against fun, just marvels fun :mjgrin: "

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
basically DC /WarnerBros thinks Dwayne"the rock' Johnson can do a better superman like character then Henry Cavill:mjlol:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
basically DC /WarnerBros thinks Dwayne"the rock' Johnson can do a better superman like character then Henry Cavill:mjlol:
What ? Black Adam is nothing like super man :dwillhuh: outside of his super strength and durability. He's a antihero

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city
@Still FloW

i agree, shazam needs to be a story about black adam and the wizard....they have to setup the story as to why the wizard needs a new champion aka billy....

either that or i thought black adam shouldve been a side villain going against the JL in their movie....and let his part of the story continue over into shazam.....

whatever they do, i think we gonna get black adam sooner rather than later....you dont announce the rock is playing him, then put him on the back burner for years....i think at this point the main thing is deciding how much of a villain they gonna make him....i know rock has talked about making him an anti-hero eventually, but at first he needs to be a straight up villain....

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
So this has to mean Shazam isnt going to be a glorified BA prequel and theres gonna be actual Capt Marvel action right?