The OFFICIAL "SHAZAM" movie thread - 4/5/19 release

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
lol dnt make him fight superman before shazam wtf and dnt job black adam like marvel did ultron no damn dancing as a distraction

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
:hhh: boy gtfoh i dnt want supes in someones origin film fukk dat. make this a chance to show the emagical side of things have cameos
I wouldn't Copy/Paste it exactly but Fans did like that Animated Movie, they should take small excerpts from it, use them wisely but also put their own build on it..could be something great.:manny:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Im beginning to think SHAZAM is going to be more of a Teth Adam & Wizard movie, with Billy coming in at the end once the Wizard imprisons him for 5000 years leading to the sequel...

this makes a lot of sense cause the Rock is a star actor cant have him playing 2nd base in his first DCEU movie, so i think thats how theyre gonna do it.. the sequel will be both of them fighting with most likely the end being BA going back to Khandaq to reside and banning anyone from coming in...

dawwwg if they do a Sinestro cameo at the end of the sequel... DCEU really has so many cards to play with cameo wise if they do it well...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Still FloW

i agree, shazam needs to be a story about black adam and the wizard....they have to setup the story as to why the wizard needs a new champion aka billy....

either that or i thought black adam shouldve been a side villain going against the JL in their movie....and let his part of the story continue over into shazam.....

whatever they do, i think we gonna get black adam sooner rather than later....you dont announce the rock is playing him, then put him on the back burner for years....i think at this point the main thing is deciding how much of a villain they gonna make him....i know rock has talked about making him an anti-hero eventually, but at first he needs to be a straight up villain....

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have another Superman sequel with another character headlining this time The Rock as Black Adam... I'll pay to watch.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The Rock out here literally saying that the future DC movies are going to be more fun like the people want. The usual bunch of debby downer Coli brehs need to man up and hold this L. :russ:
Captain Marvel is an inherently fun character....so...yeah..they will shift for this film...i even discussed how shazam should be different in that way in one of the OP

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
btw;

some of you are likely like "why Shazam, why does he matter, and why does this movie matter"

here's why:

it should be a smash success

1. It stars a KID who is a grown god level superhero. You can market this to all ages and it will hit the mark.
2. His main foe is a physical equal in Black adam. The fight (assuming they go there) will be amazing.
3. The movie and the charactor are light hearted and kind spirited...this will be a CONTRAST to today's superhero movies oddly...
@TheGodling :francis: called it years ago.