The Official SEINFELD Appreciation thread

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
This thread got me realizing that Crazy Joe Davola lowkey was the prototype of Joaquin Phoenix's Joker
3eqA.gif
822NL2.gif
GlumEssentialAustralianfurseal-max-1mb.gif

Crazy Joe had everybody shook. Good thing Kramer was wearing that helmet when Joe kicked him. :dead:

Davola was out here catching BODIES :dead::dead::dead:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

Davola was out here catching BODIES :dead::dead::dead:

The scary thing was that besides Kramer getting violently kicked in the head.... Elaine was the closest of being killed by Davola.

Rewatching it that scene was lowkey dark as hell and creepy, Elaine was smart to keep her cool and steered the conversation in a way that made her seem clueless but in actuality buying time to make her escape from Joe because there's no telling what he would have done to her had he trapped her in the apartment like he wanted to.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I forgot how late Frank appears in the show. I thought he was in seasons 2-3
Yeah and Jerry Stiller didn't play him in his first appearance in season 4. They actually went back in 95 and redid the scenes with Stiller. You can only find the original versions of the scenes on the old DVD set.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The episode where both Jerry's and George parents think they gay :russ:

That newspaper columnist was kinda bad.. of course George came in and fukked it all up cause he wanted to use the situation as a means to breakup with his girl :mjlol:

Not that there's anything wrong with it :hubie: