The Official SEINFELD Appreciation thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
barrelled through the entire thing the second it hit Netflix and i'm back to thinking it's the GOAT. i changed my mind a few times over the years going to Arrested Development then Curb, but i'm back to Seinfeld. it's incredible. they're all great, Jerry doesn't get enough credit either.

They all complimented each other well. Jerry was the "straight man" to all the fuccery going around but he.. Costanza.. Elaine.. and kramer were all neurotic and narcissistic

Conz

Superstar
Daps
They all complimented each other well. Jerry was the "straight man" to all the fuccery going around but he.. Costanza.. Elaine.. and kramer were all neurotic and narcissistic
yeah but Jerry never got any love. he's legit funny as hell, especially if you watch it all in a row. the rest outshine him b/c of what you said, but he deserves more credit than he ever got. people always shyt on his acting. it's not that bad

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
This thread got me realizing that Crazy Joe Davola lowkey was the prototype of Joaquin Phoenix's Joker
3eqA.gif
822NL2.gif
GlumEssentialAustralianfurseal-max-1mb.gif

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Been rewatching....still fw it. My dad was a big fan so I saw it as a kid in the 90s

George's character is a loser icon

Jerry's standup is painfully unfunny but the show was great

Didnt realize it started in 89
Watching the early eps again got me wondering how did he get a show if that was actually from his standup routine because that shyt was not funny at all.

This thread got me realizing that Crazy Joe Davola lowkey was the prototype of Joaquin Phoenix's Joker
3eqA.gif
822NL2.gif
GlumEssentialAustralianfurseal-max-1mb.gif
Crazy Joe had everybody shook. Good thing Kramer was wearing that helmet when Joe kicked him. :dead:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Watching the early eps again got me wondering how did he get a show if that was actually from his standup routine because that shyt was not funny at all.

Crazy Joe had everybody shook. Good thing Kramer was wearing that helmet when Joe kicked him. :dead:
Crazy Joe tried to end Kramer's life with the
b3e20148c5577b2d3be893614716b7672613eb30_hq.gif

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Jerry's standup is funny. it's "relatable," but he just came across as a clean, less funny version of Larry. Those 2 meeting each other was as big as Lennon meeting McCartney, and i don't find that comment hyperbolic.