The Official SEINFELD Appreciation thread

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I remember when It was on I never watched it until they had the big hoopla about how the show was about to end and right before they aired the final episode they had a top 10 countdown of the best Seinfeld shows.

I happened to be home and randomly caught the Marine Biologist episode. :wow:

332919722-tumblr_mcvq0o33dW1r06r2oo1_400.gif

When George pulled out that golf ball and Kramer was :lupe: Is it a Titleist?

nikkaAAAAAA. I fukkING LOST IT:mjlol: Since then I have probably done 5 full rewatches of the series. shyt i am about to do another one :russ:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I remember when It was on I never watched it until they had the big hoopla about how the show was about to end and right before they aired the final episode they had a top 10 countdown of the best Seinfeld shows.

nikkaAAAAAA. I fukkING LOST IT:mjlol: Since then I have probably done 5 full rewatches of the series. shyt i am about to do another one :russ:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of the greatest sitcoms in history.

I'm watching the Keith Hernandez episode and I'm over here rolling :laff::laff::laff:
that episode (it’s actually 2 parts) might be the best written TV ever. Larry is a genius. I watched the Puffy Shirt episode last night and it has that whole side story of George being a hand model :dead:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

That’s my fav episode. And been my fav episode since I was a kid

Daps
So one thing I've always wondered... is Jerry's character playing the straight man to everybody's comedy?

It's obvious that he isn't meant to be the funniest character on the show. But is it because he's supposed to be playing the straight man?

I could never figure out if that was it or if he was just the sarcastic wry character who is always lowkey trolling everybody. Part of that confusion is what makes his character hilarious to me.

So nobody has another take on this?:stopitslime: