The Official SEGA Discussion Thread

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

SEGA Amusement, the part of SEGA that specializes in arcade games has released the above image as a teaser for IAAPA Expo 2019. The posts description read: “Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept It… #IAAPA2019 #IAAPA #MissionImpossible #YourMission” which is a catchphrase of the Mission Impossible franchise. Not only that, they literally have a hashtag for Mission Impossible in the post and the icon of Paramount can be seen on the left hand corner.

If this becomes true, it should be interesting to see what SEGA does with the IP. In the past SEGA has made arcade games for big IPs like Die Hard, Transformers and even Rambo. I guess we shall see soon since IAAPA Expo 2019 takes place this November 19 through the 22nd in Orlando, Florida.

SEGA teasing new Mission Impossible arcade game reveal at IAAPA Expo 2019

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
7rMgXqS_d.jpg

Look at this beauty that just came in :takedat::picard:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

Limited Run Games have tweeted out that they will be handling a Limited Run release of the upcoming Streets of Rage 4. No further details have been revealed, but the news does have us already speculating what this could mean for physical retail releases of the game.

It’s worth noting that while Limited Run Games began as a company releasing physical releases that you could find nowhere else but on their shop in limited supply, they have since branched out to releasing their own special editions of games that also receive wider retail releases – Shenmue 3, Yooka-Laylee and Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap come to mind. The latter being a game from the Streets of Rage 4 developer.

More news as we hear it!

Limited Run Games announces physical Limited Run of Streets of Rage 4

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA

Limited Run Games have tweeted out that they will be handling a Limited Run release of the upcoming Streets of Rage 4. No further details have been revealed, but the news does have us already speculating what this could mean for physical retail releases of the game.

It’s worth noting that while Limited Run Games began as a company releasing physical releases that you could find nowhere else but on their shop in limited supply, they have since branched out to releasing their own special editions of games that also receive wider retail releases – Shenmue 3, Yooka-Laylee and Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap come to mind. The latter being a game from the Streets of Rage 4 developer.

More news as we hear it!

Limited Run Games announces physical Limited Run of Streets of Rage 4
I need this. I've been waiting for it.

This and MegaMan ZX and i'm done.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Streets of Rage 4 to reveal fifth playable character next week

87044811_2565513440399889_8366098497308459008_o-750x422.jpg

Streets of Rage 4
‘s publisher Dotemu has teased that they will be showing off a fifth playable character for the game. According to them the new character will be revealed with a “little” surprise… maybe? They have also confirmed that Streets of Rage 4 and Windjammers 2 will be playable at PAX East Boston.

Some people would suggest it might be Eddie “Skate” Hunter, but seeing as this game already has Cherry Hunter, Eddie’s sister and Adam Hunter; how many Hunters do we need? Some say this could be the return of Max Thunder, but he isn’t little at all. Maybe a Streets of Rage 3 character like Dr. Gilbert Zan or Roo? Eh. We shall see.

Who do you think the fifth playable character for Streets of Rage 4 will be?

Streets of Rage 4 to reveal fifth playable character next week

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Finally downloaded a dreamcast emulator. A lot of those games are still very playable and I missed that signature Sega look all their games had.

Can anyone recommend a saturn emulator, I heard they're very hit or miss because of Saturn's hardware.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Finally downloaded a dreamcast emulator. A lot of those games are still very playable and I missed that signature Sega look all their games had.

Can anyone recommend a saturn emulator, I heard they're very hit or miss because of Saturn's hardware.

Try Yabause; it's probably the best & most stable