Essential The Official Post Your Entertainment Setup Thread

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Yes! AMT ribbon tweeters which is what Wharfedale is fond of using. I kinda wished they went with some silk tweets for a little softness but they aren’t annoying like my old Klipsch horns can get sometimes. But the balance with a three way setup is just awesome. The white finish is bomb too and would look fantastic in your space. These were discounted to $2700 from $3700 (stands alone are normally $1300😳) and they don’t seem to be selling. May be more discounts to come….

I was gonna say I know those stands alone aren't cheap. Wish I had more room for main speakers, just boxed up my Energy C2 bookshelf speakers from my pc/office room. Soundbar/sub works out better in there. Will definitely keep an eye out on those Wharfdales you got.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
I was gonna say I know those stands alone aren't cheap. Wish I had more room for main speakers, just boxed up my Energy C2 bookshelf speakers from my pc/office room. Soundbar/sub works out better in there. Will definitely keep an eye out on those Wharfdales you got.
Aw man, you plan on selling the C2s or are just saving them for later? Really dig the cleanliness/modern look of your space…

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Aw man, you plan on selling the C2s or are just saving them for later? Really dig the cleanliness/modern look of your space…

Definitely keeping them, they will be used in a later setup. Thanks, I appreciate it, took some time to get it just how I like it and make it look nice. I keep looking at them panels you have on the wall, like "i could use those........" lol.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
@Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

eVX.gif

Gonna need dual PB-17 Ultra's now. Down to 8hz with dual 8" voice-coil with dual monoblock amps.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
@Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

eVX.gif

Gonna need dual PB-17 Ultra's now. Down to 8hz with dual 8" voice-coil with dual monoblock amps.

8Hz bro? And you talmbout getting 2? They gonna find yo ass catatonic in your theater chair a week later with no pulse. You gonna have lawsuits from every resident within 100ft of you. I love it….I wants… :banderas:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
8Hz bro? And you talmbout getting 2? They gonna find yo ass catatonic in your theater chair a week later with no pulse. You gonna have lawsuits from every resident within 100ft of you. I love it….I wants… :banderas:

lmao, bury me in my home theater chair. The audio insanity has already set in, trying to figure out what other room to relocate the 16 to, it has to be used for something. Neighbors can bring lawsuits, I will show up in court like this:

MV5BN2MyOWQ5ZGEtMWMxOS00Y2Q3LWE0NmEtZGI1Mzg5YzM2YzM1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_-1024x598.jpg