shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
:wow:

Luxurious setup gawd

My old tech/new tech combo equipment.... I want to upgrade to 65" or 70" tv.

60in sharp tv.
Tivo
PS4
PS3
PS2
Wii U
SNES

Big Gulp 44oz. Sprite n' blue powerade:youngsabo:

WWGcrI4.jpg

:ohlawd:

Is that the Sharp Aquos tv? I saw a 70" last year and was like :whoo:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
**updated**
Bi-amped speakers a couple months ago and changes out my center channel. Cables are much more $$ but worth it if you are buying good speakers you notice a significant difference.

Next is getting a 65-70 inch add 2 more speakers to the surround sound... going to audiophile store tomorrow or later this evening.
smsrgz.jpg

ffbw44.jpg

Running A wireless adapter to stream all my music from computer/phone/online radio to my receiver and a power amp to my towers

jkudmr.jpg

9zyij7.jpg

2v2tabq.jpg

vrwzu8.jpg

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I dont' have a man room not a man cave, but simply a man room where al my shyt is in. it's not big, but no one fukks with me in here cuz EVERYONE has their own phone/laptop/CPU/TV. I think I posted a pic a while ago. But here's how it look now. pretty much the same except with a PS4 added. probably will change the entertainment center soon as well.

5vfCCeY.jpg

XbaOd3P.jpg

also, I'm proud of the car setup I got now. so simple, yet effective. kids love watching netflix on iphone since I have unlimited data and don't give a shyt. thank you based sprint :blessed:

JjTTDMG.jpg

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Living room consists of...

IMG_0993.jpg

IMG_0991.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

Samsung UN55F6300 55" LED Smart tv
Sony STR-DH710 7.1HD Receiver
Sony PS3 Slim 500GB
Sony MDS-JE520 MD recorder
Sony DVP-S7700 DVD player
Energy C2 mains
Energy C-C1 center
Energy C-R1 side surrounds
Sony SR-15 back surrounds
Sony 120w powered sub

One of the biggest differences I noticed as far as sound is switching to bipole side surrounds (3rd pic) from direct firing . My living room is small and they create a bigger spacious sound.

Bedroom......

IMG_0995.jpg

Samsung UN46F6300 46" LED Smart tv
Samsung HW-FM45C soundbar with wireless sub
Sony BDP-S185 Blu-ray player

and I thought I was the only cat in here with a minisdisc still :thumbsup: :myman:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
and I thought I was the only cat in here with a minisdisc still :thumbsup: :myman:

I've had a few portables, home units, and car units (head unit and changers), all Sony stuff. Was heavy into it when it was introduced, still have a portable. Bought the home unit at a thrift store for $20, it is practically brand new condition.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I've had a few portables, home units, and car units (head unit and changers), all Sony stuff. Was heavy into it when it was introduced, still have a portable. Bought the home unit at a thrift store for $20, it is practically brand new condition.

before I copped my ipod nano back in the day, I was rockin the minidisc portable myself. it was originally like $200, but I got it for $40 at the time. which was fine, cuz it played music and didn't skip when I exercised and was rechargeable.

compared to CD, and before mp3 and mp3 players were poppin off, minidisc was a dope technology. you could combine, split, and edit songs on the fly. I really liked it. plus minidisc were basically impossible to scratch.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
before I copped my ipod nano back in the day, I was rockin the minidisc portable myself. it was originally like $200, but I got it for $40 at the time. which was fine, cuz it played music and didn't skip when I exercised and was rechargeable.

compared to CD, and before mp3 and mp3 players were poppin off, minidisc was a dope technology. you could combine, split, and edit songs on the fly. I really liked it. plus minidisc were basically impossible to scratch.

Yea, the editing abilities were endless, the only things cd's had over them was the sound quality and device support. Sony had a few units that would transfer cd-text while recording if the source disc had it. I remember the first Sony MD unit, this thing was the size of an alarm clock and the battery life sucked, tech was off the chain back then though. Of you remember before MD, Sony was making DAT units for portable, studio, and home use.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yea, the editing abilities were endless, the only things cd's had over them was the sound quality and device support. Sony had a few units that would transfer cd-text while recording if the source disc had it. I remember the first Sony MD unit, this thing was the size of an alarm clock and the battery life sucked, tech was off the chain back then though. Of you remember before MD, Sony was making DAT units for portable, studio, and home use.

man back in the late 90's having a unit that had your artist and song name labeled on it was pure piff. to me the sound quality was identical. if I recorded off a CD, to me, it sounded identical to a CD. unlike a cassette back then. I was using that shyt to make PIFF mixtapes for house parties then.

74 minutes MAX tho.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
@beaniemac

:salute: that looks like a JE510 series, my guess by looking at the front. I remember those, I was working at an sony a/v store when MD was introduced. This is my portable...

2014-10-22%2000.51.15.jpg

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
man back in the late 90's having a unit that had your artist and song name labeled on it was pure piff. to me the sound quality was identical. if I recorded off a CD, to me, it sounded identical to a CD. unlike a cassette back then. I was using that shyt to make PIFF mixtapes for house parties then.

74 minutes MAX tho.

All day, cats didn't understand how slick disc and track text capabilities was. Where it really paid off was if you had a MD car changer, being able to scroll the titles through your head unit and see what's in the changer. Same for me as far as the mixtapes went.