The Official Playstation VR Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thumper

The simple-looking but stylish game runs at 90fps as an absolute standard in order to really maintain its frantic feel, but on PS4 Pro the game renders at a higher resolution and is then supersampled down. The end result isn’t something that’s game-changingly different for Thumper but it is there; if you’ve already played a lot of Thumper, you’ll likely spot the little boost PS4 Pro gives you.

https://www.vg247.com/2016/11/09/ps4...-ps-vr-owners/

Well, it’s a complex answer. Objectively speaking, yes, PS VR games do look better when running on a PS4 Pro. After setting them both up, side-by-side, on the same television using the same headset, I can confirm that games are noticeably sharper and crisper, especially if they have received an official patch incorporating support for PS4 Pro. Games like Battlezone and PS VR Worlds were patched ahead of time for testing, but even games like Driveclub VR, which didn’t have official Pro patches yet, looked crisper and smoother inside the headset.

PS4 Pro Review: Does It Improve The PS VR Experience?

PSVR Face-off: PS4 vs PS4 Pro
The PlayStation 4 Pro is not only intended to improve the picture quality of games on a TV, but also in regards to PlayStation VR. That's why we experienced Driveclub VR and Robinson: The Journey running on both consoles, recording videos through Share's own capture system in order to show the results, as you can see below. As for the gaming experience with the device, the PS4 Pro clearly presents a sharper and sharper image, take our word for it.

http://www.gamereactor.eu/news/47955...S4+vs+PS4+Pro/

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This is good news and motivates me to buy a PS4 Pro soon.

Not sure if it's still the "Honey Moon" stage for me, but I honestly haven't wanted to play anything that isn't VR since I've gotten it.

I do have a desire for longer, more "actual" games for it though. I'll give it time. Oh and I tried out that Skyward whatever game you mentioned and you're right, it does show serious potential for an RPG type of game.

Sidenote: I picked up an 8 pack of ginger ale during my lunch break after I bought those games today. We'll see if that helps with an queasiness.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Not sure if it's still the "Honey Moon" stage for me, but I honestly haven't wanted to play anything that isn't VR since I've gotten it.

I do have a desire for longer, more "actual" games for it though. I'll give it time. Oh and I tried out that Skyward whatever game you mentioned and you're right, it does show serious potential for an RPG type of game.

Sidenote: I picked up an 8 pack of ginger ale during my lunch break after I bought those games today. We'll see if that helps with an queasiness.
Sony should've threw a piece of ginger in the PSVR box!

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

told you its a waste of money

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:With no facts to back up your stan claim at all. :camby:

my bad. i misread your comment. thought you said you havent wanted to play any VR since you got it :laugh:

stan claim? what am i stanning? you the one stanning dated hardware with like 2 real games

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
my bad. i misread your comment. thought you said you havent wanted to play any VR since you got it :laugh:

stan claim? what am i stanning? you the one stanning dated hardware with like 2 real games
I'm cool on debating with you breh. :hubie:
You can't even properly comprehend basic English. :snoop:
You been in this thread talking about PSVR is whack blah blah blah but when asked why, you don't provide any reasons at all. :skip:
We're in here talking with people who own PSVR or are interested in it.
Make a PSVR sucks thread and drop your baseless criticisms in there. :manny:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no decent games, just glorified tech demos

low quality graphics compared to rift

tracking is lousy

blurs constantly

and its generally not fun. :yeshrug:
I'm cool on debating with you breh. :hubie:
You can't even properly comprehend basic English. :snoop:
You been in this thread talking about PSVR is whack blah blah blah but when asked why, you don't provide any reasons at all. :skip:
We're in here talking with people who own PSVR or are interested in it.
Make a PSVR sucks thread and drop your baseless criticisms in there. :manny:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
no decent games, just glorified tech demos

low quality graphics compared to rift

tracking is lousy

blurs constantly

and its generally not fun. :yeshrug:
PSVR just came out and quite a few of the games that are available for it are great.
Graphics? PC is ALWAYS gonna have better graphics.
Tracking is near perfect and rarely ever blurs. Do you even have PSVR? Have you spent hours with it?

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think the only full featured game at the moment is drive club. Eve is supposed to be very short for single player but have an ok multiplayer. Right now the games are short which is why they're priced low
Thats the problem, half of the games are not priced low. Most of em are $40-$60 (rigs is $50 and eve is $60)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PSVR just came out and quite a few of the games that are available for it are great.
Graphics? PC is ALWAYS gonna have better graphics.
Tracking is near perfect and rarely ever blurs. Do you even have PSVR? Have you spent hours with it?
76LtEnX.jpg

blurs often, graphics are subpar, and it has no lengthy, enjoyable games. come on. yall know i aint lying. none of yall still fukkin with this bullshyt