The Official Playstation VR Thread

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
76LtEnX.jpg

blurs often, graphics are subpar, and it has no lengthy, enjoyable games. come on. yall know i aint lying. none of yall still fukkin with this bullshyt
If you're getting blurry graphics then try recalibrating and adjusting. I don't have that problem. The games have been VERY enjoyable for me. What I agree with is we need longer games, but that should come with time. You forget this thing just came out and the technology itself as far as consoles is still very much untested waters.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
is it blurry cause it's out of focus, or are yall just talking about the 'screen door effect'?
I'm sure whoever is saying it is blurry is saying that due to it being out of focus. There's a sweet spot where you put it on and sit it right and everything looks great but move it slightly off or w/e and it'll be blurry.
i also don't notice any SDE.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I'm sure whoever is saying it is blurry is saying that due to it being out of focus. There's a sweet spot where you put it on and sit it right and everything looks great but move it slightly off or w/e and it'll be blurry.
i also don't notice any SDE.
might need to calibrate his IPD again too

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
is it blurry cause it's out of focus, or are yall just talking about the 'screen door effect'?
I feel like he's trolling but if he says so then ok.
I don't get blurriness. When the headset is sitting on your head the way it should it looks fine. In my experience it isn't the least bit complicated either. I throw the headset on, hold options to center the screen automatically and play. Trust me, few people nitpick as much as I do on this forum. If it was a chore or a crappy experience in the slightest I would have been roasting PSVR, especially after I spent months saying it was going to suck.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PS4 Pro adds noticeable clarity to VR games.

I tried Playroom VR and the clarity was noticeable especially at the beginning where the floating robot head is next to you. On the regular PS4 the model has more shimmering and jaggies while on the pro it looks smooth. The slight blur that's usually outside your focal view seems to be gone. It just was clear now. I haven't tried Cinema mode on a standard game to see how it works but I assume that should be improved too.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PS4 Pro adds noticeable clarity to VR games.

I tried Playroom VR and the clarity was noticeable especially at the beginning where the floating robot head is next to you. On the regular PS4 the model has more shimmering and jaggies while on the pro it looks smooth. The slight blur that's usually outside your focal view seems to be gone. It just was clear now. I haven't tried Cinema mode on a standard game to see how it works but I assume that should be improved too.
but you ho ass nikkas claimed PSVR had no clarity issues yesterday :laff:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you're getting blurry graphics then try recalibrating and adjusting. I don't have that problem. The games have been VERY enjoyable for me. What I agree with is we need longer games, but that should come with time. You forget this thing just came out and the technology itself as far as consoles is still very much untested waters.
so let me get this right. i have to stay directly in that small square in the middle, or else i'll have to deal with blurry graphics?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
so let me get this right. i have to stay directly in that small square in the middle, or else i'll have to deal with blurry graphics?
I don't. I know the square you're talking about. You just have to be roughly in there for it to track you properly. The clarity depends on how it sits on your head and how far or close you have adjusted the screen part of the head set. I'm not saying you're getting 1080p hd, but you should definitely be able to have a clear image in the headset and the words should be very easy to read.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Pro improves video quality too. Hulu is much clearer. I never played COD VR on OG but that game looks pretty good on the Pro

^another fagboy who claimed PSVR had no issues with video quality or clarity

i swear you dudes are hitting meach/courtney levels of hypocrisy

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
^another fagboy who claimed PSVR had no issues with video quality or clarity

i swear you dudes are hitting meach/courtney levels of hypocrisy
Man, your just hating now. We get your point. You don't like it. Stop spamming every PS4 thread with your complaints

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, your just hating now. We get your point. You don't like it. Stop spamming every PS4 thread with your complaints
not until i address all you disgraces still stanning pspro AND psvr :arrogant2:

how you dudes go from talkin bout how psvr was perfect, to legitimizing my complaints a day later--you nikkas are tools for this plastic