The Official Playstation VR Thread

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
dang it even converted you :wow: :ohhh:
Definitely man. When I unwrapped the box and saw it I thought "man bro this thing is expensive and is most likely gonna be whack as hell". That was Sunday at about 2am. Since then I've been playing PSVR games nonstop and it's all I want to play. I can't say whether or not it's worth $500 at this point (mainly because I didn't spend it) but I can say if you can afford it, I reccomend it 100%. The immersion is something I honestly didn't think I would experience in my life time.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PS4 Pro review

"But there’s one last area that we wanted to cover here, and that’s how PS4 Pro enhances the PlayStation VR experience. Ever since its announcement, Sony Interactive Entertainment CEO Andrew House has touted the PS4 Pro’s ability to enhance PSVR games. We're happy to report that he’s absolutely right – games run noticeably better on this machine. PS4 Pro Mode titles feel like they’re not only better looking with more detailed textures, but they also feel a hair faster in terms of framerate on the new system.

The bottom line? If you’re new to the Sony ecosystem and plan on buying a PlayStation VR alongside a console, you should definitely shell out for the PlayStation 4 Pro."

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
PS4 Pro review

"But there’s one last area that we wanted to cover here, and that’s how PS4 Pro enhances the PlayStation VR experience. Ever since its announcement, Sony Interactive Entertainment CEO Andrew House has touted the PS4 Pro’s ability to enhance PSVR games. We're happy to report that he’s absolutely right – games run noticeably better on this machine. PS4 Pro Mode titles feel like they’re not only better looking with more detailed textures, but they also feel a hair faster in terms of framerate on the new system.

The bottom line? If you’re new to the Sony ecosystem and plan on buying a PlayStation VR alongside a console, you should definitely shell out for the PlayStation 4 Pro."
With my newfound interest in the PSVR this is honestly enough to get me to go for the ps4pro which I was planning on skipping altogether. I'll put my og PS4 in my old school game room and leave the pspro in my living room. I like having 2 of each console

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
i was tellin u man. shyt is nice. It can only get better from here on out but even what we got now is really good especially at $400.

Try Wayward Sky demo and you could see how a rpg game of some sort could work on here.
You were right. And I agree it can only get better. The demos alone are incredible. They could literally keep pumping these out and it would be fine. I can't wait to see way more fleshed out games with deeper stories and mechanics.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You were right. And I agree it can only get better. The demos alone are incredible. They could literally keep pumping these out and it would be fine. I can't wait to see way more fleshed out games with deeper stories and mechanics.
I'd be fine with PS2/PS3 era games remade in VR.

I could totally see a MGS1 VR

maxresdefault.jpg

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
DC had me :gag: but then I tried again and it was fine.

I may upgrade to DCVR for $20 I want to see the PS4 Pro benefits for it.
I assume you can only upgrade for that price if you have the game digitally correct? I don't know how they would do a discount for the physical owners. I actually didn't feel sick at all with that one either. And I drove much better than I did in the regular drive club.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I assume you can only upgrade for that price if you have the game digitally correct? I don't know how they would do a discount for the physical owners. I actually didn't feel sick at all with that one either. And I drove much better than I did in the regular drive club.
if you have the season pass it's $20 to upgrade

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I just used Hulu in PSVR mode and it's crazy! If you have Hulu give it a try asap. It's dope as hell. It has a VR specific mode that makes it look like you're in a high end penthouse watching it on a huge HDTV