The Official Playstation VR Thread

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Fatboi1 @Ciggavelli
Have you guys played the London heist or Batman?
The first time I played those I played with the dual shock 4 and like it a lot. The second time I played with two move controllers and loved it. The experience is completely different and I felt even more immersed in the game. I had my parents playing it this weekend and they couldn't believe it. My pops said he's gonna buy PSVR now.

I've played both. I like the London Heist a lot. I only played a bit of batman, but it's pretty good.

@Fatboi1 @Ciggavelli
I just played my first game that made me very nauseated. VR worlds has a luge game where you are laying on your back on a board rolling down a hill 60mph. You control movement with your head. I play for about 30 seconds and started to feel sick. Had to take the headset off. I think it was primarily due to the fact that you control movement with your head. I wish they let you use the controllers some how instead.

That game didn't make me sick at all. That just goes to show that you gotta get used to "intense" VR experiences. Keep pushing your limits until it doesn't make you sick anymore (that's what I did early this year and it worked out really well).

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Just played the demo for until dawn rush of blood.
I need to go out and buy this game right now. Even with the game on rails it's so well done. I'm definitely turning around on my opinion of PSVR. This thing has a ton of potential and after playing it for a couple hours straight going back to traditional tv gaming feels like a step down.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
is london heist worth the cost of a vr bundle? no.
Whether something is worth retail price is really subjective. You told Him that PSVR was low quality with trash games. You're 100% wrong on both counts and sound like you're hating on it for no reason. Is it worth $500 for the bundle, it depends on your financial position. Personally I would wait for a price drop just because the holidays are coming up and I'm sure there will be sales, but even at full price I think the experience is fantastic and something you can't get on any other console. It's something you really have to experience yourself to understand. Even the simplest games are impressive.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whether something is worth retail price is really subjective. You told Him that PSVR was low quality with trash games. You're 100% wrong on both counts and sound like you're hating on it for no reason. Is it worth $500 for the bundle, it depends on your financial position. Personally I would wait for a price drop just because the holidays are coming up and I'm sure there will be sales, but even at full price I think the experience is fantastic and something you can't get on any other console. It's something you really have to experience yourself to understand. Even the simplest games are impressive.
experience is ass and it is low quality. i'll go into detail when i get home

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I mainly bought it for horror. I played that here they lie demo and it was pretty decent. I still need to download that re7 though
Re7 is very short and is only a simulation experience not an actual game, but the atmosphere is great and shows a ton of potential for the finished game. It made me move back in my seat because certain parts were creepy.
I thought the until dawn demo was incredible too. I'm gonna pick that game up asap.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Re7 is very short and is only a simulation experience not an actual game, but the atmosphere is great and shows a ton of potential for the finished game. It made me move back in my seat because certain parts were creepy.
I thought the until dawn demo was incredible too. I'm gonna pick that game up asap.
did you buy here they lie?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
did you buy here they lie?
No but I played the demo and it made me a little nauseated. I think For me what it is, is the game that rely on using your head to control the core movement make me a little sick. Because eve and rigs didn't make me sick at all and those game you use the sticks to control movement.

BTW eve is hands down my favorite VR game. I felt all the excitement of a little kid.

So far in order

Eve
London Heist
Rigs
Until Dawn
Thumper

Are my must haves for PSVR