The Official Playstation VR Thread

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
What about Doom? Is it better with the aim controller or the DS4? :patrice:
I haven't played it with the aim controller even though I always meant to try it out.
With the standard controller it's pretty good.
I'm not a fan of the jump mechanic (teleport based) but it's a good looking, fast paced game.

Last edited:

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
Just bought Beat Saber. This game is really dope and addictive. Would make a really good party game.

Would definitely recommend copping

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Astro Bot is one of the most memorable game experiences of my life. I've been gaming for a long ass time brehs. I'm sitting on the floor and the little dude is like running across my lap. I stand up to have a better vantage point of the ledge. I had my folks try wipeout and they thought that was cool being in the cockpit. That isn't shyt compared to this. Thankfully the game is great too based on reviews and word of mouth but this is something that needs to simply be experienced. My mind is fukking blown. Wow. Happy Turkey Day peeps. I need to take my ass to bed because I'll play this all night. Holy fukk.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I just got to world 5-2 in Astrobot.

This game is a 10/10 without me even beating it yet. This shyt is so fukking amazing.
5-2 is the GOAT.:mjcry: Finding the chameleon was probably one of the best things I've done in gaming. It was so natual, quick, and fun. VR opens up so many possibilities

Negus in Detroit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Brehs I’m about to buy a PSVR But I have two questions do I really need to have the move controllers or is DS4 good enough? and what games do you recommend?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs I’m about to buy a PSVR But I have two questions do I really need to have the move controllers or is DS4 good enough? and what games do you recommend?

Some games are required the move controller. I would suggest u get the move controller and also get Aim Controller.

VR games must get:

Moss
Resident Evil 7
SuperHot
Batman: Arkham VR
Until Dawn: Rush of Blood
Creed: Rise to Glory
Farpoint
Skyrim
Astro Bot: Rescue Mission
The Persistence

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Anyone played Sparc? :patrice:

After looking at this game, it looks like the futuristic version of air hockey. I could see this being a serious e-sport in the not too distant future.

@Kamikaze Revy

Last edited:

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
PSVR won’t fully take off untill the make a GTA port

Literally just make a GTA 3 VR and your good

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Anyone played Sparc? :patrice:

After looking at this game, it looks like the futuristic version of air hockey. I could see this being a serious e-sport in the not too distant future.

@Kamikaze Revy

I haven't heard of that one....which reminds me @Methodical have you played Creed yet?